$80K — $100K *
Orca Security is THE cloud security innovation leader, providing deeper visibility into AWS, Azure, and GCP in minutes without the operational costs of agents. With Orca Security, there is complete coverage; there are no overlooked assets, no network scanners, no DevOps headaches, and no performance hits on live environments.
Unlike legacy tools that operate in silos, Orca treats your cloud as an interconnected graph of assets, prioritizing risk based on environmental context. This reduces thousands of meaningless security alerts to provide you with only the critical few that matter, along with their precise path to remediation.
● Fast growth: This company has momentum. It’s THE opportune time to join Orca Security.
● Disruptive technology: Orca Security completely changed the way cloud is secured and is leading a new approach of how security solutions should be built. It’s completely agentless and detects every important risk in the cloud environment down to the data layer. It’s fast, simple, and complete.
● Although young, Orca has already acquired raving customers of all sizes, from post Series A to F100 companies - see some
● Well-capitalized: December 2020 completed a 55M Series B. In 2019 a $20.5M Series A led by GGV, YL Ventures, and SVCI. SVCI is a syndicate of CISOs who invested their own money after careful due diligence.
● Founded and led by 8 architects and executives from Check Point and quickly joined by many senior engineers from Palo Alto and Check Point.
Orca is seeking a strategic, analytical, and results-oriented content marketer who will own and drive all content marketing initiatives for Orca. The ideal candidate will excel at defining, building, and executing content strategy based on a deep understanding of the target audience and their challenges, translating those needs into compelling content that achieves business objectives, and evaluating performance to optimize the content program, ultimately raising Orca’s profile as a trustworthy, reputable thought leader and delivering traffic that converts into customers.
As part of the job you’ll:
Valid through: 5/5/2021