- Understand product and solutions strategy in order to build themes and topics for targeted personas.
- Work with program managers and digital marketing managers to leverage themes and topics to build content for demand generation campaigns.
- Develop and execute content marketing strategies that drive key Demand Gen metrics across the complete lifecycle of a customer
- Focus on creation of content ‘pillars’ that and drive core content asset production
- Work with external influencers, partners, and internal subject matter experts to define and drive key messages for content.
- Refine messaging strategy to ensure we are delivering a clear value proposition to the right audiences.
- Manage external and internal resources to develop content pillar pieces.
- Be a good storyteller. Have the ability to communicate that story verbally and in writing. Be able to translate geeky-widget-speak into business benefits
- Act as a demand generation SME by helping identify and document industry best practices in content marketing
- At least 3-5 year’s experience with content marketing at a SaaS B2B product company 7-10 years B2B marketing experience.
- Strong ability to communicate complex ideas simply at different stages in the customer buying journey.
- Desire to learn the technical side of our product platform and the marketing automation industry.
- BA required MBA desired.
We are looking for a team member who…
- Is self-driven and motivated to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Possesses strong people and organizational skills with the ability to coordinate integrated programs by effectively coordinating the work of multiple stakeholders and agencies across departments and the globe
- Possesses empathy with a strong understanding of the customer, and the ability to anticipate needs by understanding behavior is crucial.
- Is able to turn data into marketing intelligence, and help past performance lead to revenue-generating actions
- Displays accountability for both individually-contributed elements of a program as well as the program at large
- Has a reputation for doing what you say you are going to do and a willingness to go beyond the call of duty