- Gather client requirements through discussions, review of documentation, or analysis of legacy solutions.
- Develop proposed project plans and architecture for migrations to the new contact center system.
- Lead projects according to the agreed upon plan and architecture. Work with other team members and client to understand functional requirements and design, develop, test, and release solution.
- Either together with other team members or solo, implement and configure Amazon Connect to meet agreed upon requirements.
- Migrate contact center groups from other contact center systems to Amazon Connect.
- Mentor, share knowledge with, and provide guidance to other team members on contact center architectures, features, and best practices.
- Demonstrate technical leadership within the team, proposing new approaches to contact center design and migration.
- A contact center engineer or architect with at least 10 years of experience with enterprise contact center deployments (>1,000 agents)
- Persistent and creative at finding solutions to problems on your own; someone who can use documentation, Google searches, and trial and error to figure out a problem you haven’t encountered before
- A self-directed learner, excited about learning new things
- Organized and reliable at completing assigned tasks on time
- Interested in working on a close-knit team and staying aware of overall business needs rather than working in your own silo
- Experience in project and solution estimation.
- Fluent and current on contact center industry trends with an eye on future direction.
- Experience in defining new architectures and ability to drive an independent project from an architectural stand point.
- Demonstrated success in performing work and managing complex and/or large consulting projects.
- Proficient in authoring, editing and presenting technical documents.
- Ability to elicit requirements and communicate clearly with non-technical individuals, development teams, and other ancillary project members.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; Ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical staff.
- Desire to mentor junior team members and develop their skills.
- Experience working on multiple concurrent projects.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
Preferred Skills and Education:
- Extensiveexperiencewith traditional enterprise contact center systems, such as at least one of the following:
- Cisco UCCE
- Genesys Enterprise Edition
- Interactive Intelligence CIC
- Avaya Aura Communications Manager and Session Manager
- Experience with call recording and workforce management solutions from vendors such as NICE, Verint, Aspect
- Experience planning and coordinating contact center migrations
- Strong understanding of IP networking fundamentals
- Working knowledge of session management protocols such as SIP or H.323
- Experience in a customer-facing role, including requirements gathering, communicating project status, etc.
- High initiative in identifying problems or opportunities and proposing and implementing creative new approaches to address them
Our customer care practice is growing rapidly, so there are numerous opportunities for growth, including:
- Team lead roles within service delivery
- Product manager
- Service delivery manager
- Sales engineering
Ongoing training and skills development is a critical part of our team’s philosophy. We offer plenty of training on both technical skills and “soft skills” and encourage team members to continually grow their knowledge of Amazon Connect, AWS, and the contact center business.
Perficient full-time employees receive complete and competitive benefits. We offer a collaborative work environment, competitive compensation, generous work/life opportunities and an outstanding benefits package that includes paid time off plus holidays. In addition, all colleagues are eligible for a number of rewards and recognition programs including billable bonus opportunities. Encouraging a healthy work/life balance and providing our colleagues great benefits are just part of what makes Perficient a great place to work.
More About Perficient
Perficient is the leading digital transformation consulting firm serving Global 2000 and enterprise customers throughout North America. With unparalleled information technology, management consulting and creative capabilities, Perficient and its Perficient Digital agency deliver vision, execution and value with outstanding digitalexperience, business optimization and industry solutions.
Our work enables clients to improve productivity and competitiveness; grow and strengthen relationships with customers, suppliers and partners; and reduce costs. Perficient's professionals serve clients from a network of offices across North America and offshore locations in India and China. Traded on the Nasdaq Global Select Market, Perficient is a member of the Russell 2000 index and the S&P SmallCap 600 index.
Perficient is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national, origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Disclaimer: The above statements are not intended to be a complete statement of job content, rather to act as a guide to the essential functions performed by the employee assigned to this classification. Management retains the discretion to add or change the duties of the position at any time.