Leads analysis and reporting within the organization and the business relative to consumer and customer contact data, including complaints, inquiries, suggestions and praise as well as operational data for the contact center. The senior analyst uses statistical design for effective analysis to identify trends and report consumer contact data. The senior analyst interacts and communicates with business leaders and teams on relevant consumer trends, feedback and experience and provides insight to drive corrective action and decisions on the organization’s food products.
- Develops, maintains and distributes consumer contact data reports at a regular and defined frequency, for rate-based monitoring as well as project and issue-specific monitoring.
- Develops, maintains and distributes custom, ad-hocreports as needed for the business and specific reporting customers.
- Develops, maintains and distributes reports and summaries as needed and at a regular frequency for internal customers and senior leadership.
- Compiles data for reports using charts, graphs, infographics and other techniques as appropriate to summarize data and tell the consumer story in a meaningful way.
- Assures data accuracy and integrity by regular review and update of systems and processes used to upload, manage and manipulate the data to produce accurate reporting.
- Administers the systems and tools used for data storage and reporting.
- Analyzes and manipulates consumer contact data by normalizing, forecasting and trending as appropriate to interpret the data and drive understanding.
- Collaborates with cross functional teams to facilitate understanding, interpretation and use of the consumer contact data as well as the products and processes that drive contacts.
- Serves as a key liaison for the quality teams to provide full visibility and understanding to consumer experience and trends related to food safety and quality.
- Serves as a leader in finding and using statistical analysis software and other techniques to discover unique patterns and insights in data.
- Guides and assists RQ&I and other business teams with the development of consumer surveys, as well as gathering and reporting of that survey data to the appropriate teams.
- Partners with the systems analysts and IT as needed to manage the daily processing of all consumer contact data to ensure data integrity and reporting accuracy.
- Audits system data on a regular frequency and recommends changes as needed, such as, but not limited to, product hierarchies and hard coding.
- Reviews and interprets data on a regular frequency to identify emerging trends and alerts the business.
- Reviews and interprets data on a daily basis to identify escalated issues, alerts the business as needed, maintains investigation and corrective action reports for these incidents, and summarizes findings as needed.
- Manages and facilitates training in reporting systems and tools as needed.
- Collaborates with business teams to stay up to date on product and industry updates, changes and trends to anticipate reporting needs.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Statistics, Food Science, or other related field is required.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience with statistical reporting, preferably with an emphasis in consumer experience, or quality, or food manufacturing.
- Must possess effective and diplomatic written and oral communication skills and a strong knowledge of databasereporting tools and computer operations.
- Knowledge of statistical analysis software, Microsoft Access, Excel and project management.
- Advanced analytical/ problem solving aptitude.
- Company product, procedures and systems knowledge a plus.
- Out of the box thinker when designing solutions to routine problems.
- Ability to take initiative on daily tasks; very self-directed.
- Strong listening skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to collaborate cross-functionally as well as with external partners.
- Excellent time management skills in order to manage multiple, simultaneous priorities and tasks.
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time. Must be able to travel independently and as a responsible company representative.