When you’re the best, we’re the best. We instill an environment where employees feel engaged, satisfied and able to contribute their unique skills and talents. We provide extensive opportunities for personal and professional development, building both employee competence and organizational capability to fuel exceptional performance now and in the future.
Senior Director, Consulting-Life Sciences
Sg2 is a place where extraordinary thinkers work together to create uncommon solutions.
ABOUT Sg2: Sg2's analytics-based health care expertise helps hospitals and health systems integrate, prioritize and drive growth and performance across the continuum of care. Over 1,500 organizations around the world rely on Sg2's analytics, intelligence, consulting and educational services to guide their strategic decisions. Every year, we invest over 15,000 hours of expert research developing an actionable and accurate forecast, host clients in a broad variety of live and Web-based events, and produce hundreds of pages of thought leadership on subjects such as the transition to value-based care, the rise of consumerism, and new technology advancements.
Sg2's Senior Directors lead multiple consulting engagements working with project delivery staff on project execution including conception, issue identification, hypothesis formation, as well as the research, analysis and writing of custom business strategies and client deliverables. Senior Directors are required to achieve sales targets by partnering with the Sales Team in business development activities from lead generation to close.
As a Senior Director, Consulting you will:
- Support consulting sales and manage the execution of engagements.
- Provide executive level consultation to life sciences, as well as provider customers, creating deliverables and developing and utilizing methodologies, data analysis, and strategic recommendations.
- Develop thought leadership and share knowledge with clients and team members to improve service delivery.
- Identify business development opportunities to achieve growth.
- Mentor and develop junior staff across consulting and other lines of service.
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with engagement team members and clients.
You will have:
- A Bachelor's degree in Business or a related field strongly preferred (a Master’s degree in business desired)
- 7+ years of life sciences advisory experience or industry experience in pharma, bio tech or medical devices required.
- Proven success managing and mentoring team members, leading and influencing cross-functional working groups, and leading project teams to achieve results.
- Demonstrated leadership skills and the ability to manage multiple projects and prioritize work streams.
- Ability to work successfully with individuals at all levels of an organization.
- Extraordinary consulting skills: writing, analytics, presentation, critical thinking.
- Record of achieving sales and business development targets
Equal Opportunity Employer: Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The Company is committed to equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, color, gender identity, ethnicity, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability status, veteran status or any other category protected by applicable law.