As a Certified Salesforce Consultant, the Appirio BA should efficiently synthesize both technical and business information and present implementation needs and options confidently. The BA presents complex information equally well to a C-level audience or a developer community. The BA has hands on experience implementing Safesforce.com functionality and can act as a knowledgeable liaison between technical teams, testing teams and business stakeholders during the implementation phase.
Business Analysts will work onsite and remotely with customers to elicit and analyze their requirements, develop designs, and implement salesforce.com. Specific areas of concentration include:
- Build a clear requirements development strategy for each customer engagement.
- Strong understanding of Salesforce’s capabilities and limitations and can clearly communicate those to customers.
- Lead discovery workshops, which includes the facilitation of large audiences, solution presentations, and prototype demonstrations.
- Ability to organize and drive process reengineering sessions
- Experience with Org Merge projects
- Responsible for identification and inventory of customer process pain points and gaps in best practices.
- Perform rapid analysis and decomposition of complex business information into technical process components.
- Perform business process modelling, User experience modeling and basic technical architecture diagramming.
- Can interpret technical and business strategy roadmaps and apply a detailed technical solution.
- Comfortable building and demonstrating prototypes in Salesforce.
- Strong presenter to C Suite level audiences as well as technical teams.
- Comfortable with heavy involvement in user acceptance test planning.
- Effectively leverage multiple implementation team types (User experience, Change Management, Global Development Centers, Developer Communities)
- Has hands on experience in several mid-size, global implementations using salesforce.com in some of the following areas:
*System Implementation & Adoption
*Salesforce.com Sales Cloud
*Salesforce.com Service Cloud (including CTI)
*Salesforce.com Force.com platform development
*Salesforce.com’s Apex programming language
Education and Required Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 5+ years experience as a Business Analyst or Systems Consultant for a mid-to-large sized organization, or direct consulting expertise leading sales and marketing transformation projects
- Experience with Salesforce.com configuration
- Experience with Salesforce.com custom development
- Experience with other CRM software (Siebel, Clarify, Vantive, Peoplesoft, NetSuite, RightNow, etc.)
- Experience developing LOE’s in conjunction with sales
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Familiarity with enterprise integration tools and extract, transformation and load (ETL) tools
- Located and able to work in the U.S. from a home office and able to travel up to 40-60%
- The he following Salesforce.com consultant certifications are preferred: Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and Community Cloud.