Canada, ON, Toronto
APPLY SHAREJob Description
Aon is looking for a Senior Retirement Consultant
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions as part of our Retirement business group within Aon, in Toronto, Ontario.
Your impact as a Senior Retirement Consultant
- Responsible for providing retirement consulting services and new business development to a wide range of clients covering both defined benefit and defined contribution plans;
- Participate in dialogue with clients in order to determine their challenges, needs or concerns;
- Proactively develop solutions to meet the needs of clients;
- Initiate or participate in developing new business opportunities in the areas of both retirement and other human capital solutions that Aon provides to its clients;
- Managing client relationships for mid to large sized accounts;
- Mentoring and coaching junior staff.
You Bring Knowledge and Expertise
- 10-15 years of progressive experience in a pension consulting, plan sponsor, investment or insurance company environment;
- Candidate must be a Fellow of the Society of Actuaries/Fellow of the Canadian Institute of Actuaries, or equivalent designation.
- Previous experience working with defined benefit pension plans as well as capital accumulation plans such as defined contribution pensions plans and group RRSP's and DPSPS's;
- Excellent client relationship skills and an interest and aptitude for business development;
- Strong people leadership skills;
- Detail and results-oriented; able to balance multiple priorities and work under tight deadlines;
- Strong interpersonal skills, a positive attitude combined with a great willingness to contribute to the success of Aon;
- Bachelor’s degree in Actuarial science or Mathematics