Your roleSee More
Do you enjoy consulting and leading projects? We're looking for someone like this to:
- Participate in the end to end planning, delivery of projects internally at UBS
- Develop strong relationships with all project stakeholders and prospective internal clients
- Organize and host progress meetings and steering committees with senior management to influence decision making.
- Introduce Risk Awareness by proactively identifying and raising control deficiencies and driving diligent risk remediation.
You will be working in Management Consulting Practice (MCP), a driven and diverse team of consulting professionals within Group Internal Consulting (GIC) responsible for delivering solutions to business problems through project & program delivery, business analysis and program mobilization & design
- ideally 3-5 years of project experience working within a consulting firm.
- Strong analytical background, attention to detail along with structured organization and planning skills.
- The ability to adapt and network across a global organization to work well with the team and to present well to internal and external stakeholders.
- Previous experience in project management and preparation of proposals for consulting services preferably in a banking industry.
- Obtained key qualifications in e.g. PMP, Project Management Institute is a plus
- A strong written and verbal communicator, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels.
- Ready and prepared to face new challenges daily and embraces change and new ideas.
- Eager to learn and to solve complex problems.
- Highly driven and motivated with a can-do attitude and with a desire to drive change in the organization
- An expert at building networks and connections.
- Able to build relationships and build trust across a global organization, working independently and with the team to work efficiently with stakeholders.
- Detail orientated with structured, organized, methodical planning skills.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Valid through: 1/21/2021