Saint Louis, MO
Not Specified years
Posted 240 days ago
• MasterCard is seeking candidates to join our Security Architecture & Engineering team in St. Louis.
• MasterCard is developing the next generation of products and services to enable consumers to securely, efficiently, and intelligently conduct transactions regardless of channel.
• Can you demonstrate a good working level of knowledge in the digital commerce and information security disciplines?
• Can you provide thought leadership to discussions concerning network and platform security?
• Can you proactively identify risks that impact MasterCard or our industry?
• Responsible for design and implementation of security requirements, standards, and architecture review for the security aspects of projects
• Allocates time and resources; works effectively with other departments; analyzes business and functional requirements; determines security impact and designs security solution with assistance from security engineers.
• Employs and maintains new security technologies designed to offset current and anticipated security risks.
• Represent department as a topical expert.
• Develops standards and procedures for incorporation into department/corporate policies and operating guidelines.
• Multiple Vendor management capability
• Extensive knowledge of information security principles, theories and concepts, plus advanced knowledge of current systems, networks, or specialized security technologies.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Ability to build efficient internal relations and communicate extensively with key internal stakeholders
• Ability to lead and engage senior technical individual contributors
• Ability to provide functional and directional guidance to staff and recommend policy or strategic direction changes to management
• Customer facing experience and ability to drive consistent and repeatable results
• Pro-active reporting of accomplishments and issues (e.g. anticipating delays)
• Autonomous and ability to communicate clearly and effectively with all levels of management
• Capacity to deduce the essential aspects for getting started and formulate them in a concise way for decision-makers
• Assist with Proof of Concept evaluations including vendor selection, test case definitions and scoring criteria metrics based on industry standard criteria
• Network security design
• Good understand of firewalls, threat prevention and detection and application security principles
• Good understanding of conceptual and applied cryptography and Public Key Infrastructures (PKI)
• Good understanding of user authentication and authorization principles
• Assist in defining methods/processes for controlling PKI implementations at the enterprise level
• Good understanding of Hardware Security Module (HSM) methodologies and integrations
• Provide consultation in legal, technical and regulatory areas that affect information security
Education and experience requirements:
• Undergraduate degree, preferably in computer science
• Experience or equivalent background in information security disciplines
• Professional experience in writing technical and security requirements, in defining configuration parameters, in writing installation and operation procedures and in documenting issues and associated resolution plan
• CISSP orotherrelevant professional certifications