General Purpose of Job
This position is responsible for sustaining and evolving the HR Systems and Application portfolio technologies that support the organization, including managing ongoing application support, leading innovation through the application of system changes and enhancements, and overseeing the release management processes for cloud/SaaS-based HR applications and technologies.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Adheres to and enforces LFGs release management processes and governance.
- Analyzes, reviews and documents complex system solutions in the form of business requirements, workflow charts and system diagrams.
- Comfortably presents these results to broad and diverse audiences, easily adapting content and style to the audience; delivers appealing solutions.
- Develops proactive approaches using HR technology solutions to solve complex business needs/problems, while enhancing the understanding and acceptance of the HR technology capabilities.
- Directs and enhances organizational initiatives by positively influencing and supporting change management and/or departmental/enterprise initiatives within assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Effectively facilitates complex and/or contentious discussions and/or meetings by directing the conversation in a way that helps participants gain a deeper understanding of possible technology solutions to meet business objectives.
- Evaluates and prioritizes work activities across development cycles (i.e., Sprints) and adjusts workload based on team capacity.
- Facilitates solution design sessions with appropriate development team members and technical architects.
- Facilitates the review of release notes per in-scope HR Cloud/SaaS application (e.g., 1H/2H SuccessFactors releases).
- Identifies and directs the implementation of process improvements that significantly improve quality across the team, department and/or business unit for his/her assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Leads ongoing process/continuous improvement as part of the defect/incident management process.
- Leads operational status reporting to leadership and manages ongoing operational risks and issues.
- Leads requirements definition sessions and documents business results, including the business review and signoff process.
- Leads the day to day maintenance of complex HR Technology solutions, implementation of new features and functionalities, upgrades, integrations and/or extensions of HR Technology solutions.
- Maintains knowledge on current and emerging developments/trends for assigned area(s) of responsibility, assesses the impact, and collaborates with senior management to incorporate new trends and developments in current and future solutions.
- Manages, controls, and communicates project and enhancement progress, risks, issues, and quality. Establishes proactive information-sharing and project/initiative progress.
- Manages, monitors and controls the incident management process (e.g., intake, triage, resolution, break fix).
- Oversees and manages the development and configuration of application solutions via Agile project management methods (e.g., managing Sprints, Epics, etc.).
- Oversees and manages the production deployment / transport process.
- Partners with key constituents to receive, analyze, and decide upon the execution of work requests. Establishes business partnerships and alliances across the HR organization to achieve business objectives.
- Provides direction on complex assignments, projects, and/or initiatives to build and enhance the capability of his/her assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Provides subject matter expertise to team members and applicable internal/external stakeholders on complex assignments/projects for his/her assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Seeks ways to improve the UAT process; manages risks and issues raised in the testing process.
- Supports and confirms work is following production implementation change management processes (e.g. testing, documentation and required approvals).
Additional Position Responsibilities
- Carries out duties in compliance with all state and federal regulations and guidelines. Complies with all company and site policies and procedures.
- Makes a positive contribution as demonstrated by: - Making suggestions for improvement - Learning new skills, procedures and processes
- Performs other duties as required.
- Remains current in profession and industry trends.
- 4 Year/Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience (4 years of experience in lieu of Bachelor's) - Minimum Required
- 5- 7+ Years supporting HR applications that directly align with the specific responsibilities for this role (Required )
- Demonstrated ability to identify and recommend processes improvements.
- Demonstrated strong relationship management skills with internal clients (e.g. senior management, peers and colleagues); proven ability to develop creative and collaborative approaches.
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal skills with a collaborative style.
- Demonstrates strong project management leadership skills including, critical ability to coordinate and balance multiple projects in a time-sensitive environment, under pressure, and meeting deadlines.
- Finds common ground and can gain collaboration among senior/executive management, colleagues and peers; can influence outcomes without directing or commanding.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Successfully completes regulatory and job training requirements.
- Certified Scrum Master or SaFe experienced preferred
- Agile experience (Desired)