The focus of the Senior Consultant, HR Technology revolves around leading activities related to the testing, support, enhancement and ongoing management of HR Applications. The SR Consultant, HR Technology provides complex business analysis services to Human Resources guiding the successful design, development and implementation of complex HR automated solutions. This role has a remote job option that can be performed anywhere in the United States except in Colorado.
- Maintains knowledge on current and emerging developments/trends for assigned area(s) of responsibility, assesses the impact, and collaborates with senior management to incorporate new trends and developments in current and future solutions.
- Directs and enhances organizational initiatives by positively influencing and supporting change management and/or departmental/enterprise initiatives within assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Business Requirements and System Solutions: (1) Document business requirements and business solution for a project (i.e., what a new or updated product should do), including the user's needs and expectations, the purpose behind this solution, and any high-level constraints that could impact a successful deployment. (2) Define business requirements for system enhancements in partnership with CoE. Facilitate individual/group business requirements meetings as needed. (3) Analyze, review and document complex system solutions in the form of business requirements, workflow charts and system diagrams. (4) Translate business requirements into complex technical specifications for any new enhancement or configuration changes
- Ongoing management of incoming work; constantly reassessing, applying critical thinking and analytical skills, improving processes through agile tools and techniques (e.g. Minimum Viable Product (MVP) and Proof of Concepts (POC), etc.)
- Identifies and directs the implementation of process improvements that significantly improve quality across the team, department and/or business unit for his/her assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Provides subject matter expertise to team members and applicable internal/external stakeholders on complex assignments/projects for his/her assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Comfortably proactively presents results to business/IT partners and diverse audiences, easily adapting content and style to the audience; delivers appealing solutions
- Provides direction on complex assignments, projects, and/or initiatives to build and enhance the capability of his/her assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Will serve as a subject matter expert and demonstrate advanced level knowledge in all areas of requirement gathering, defining business specifications, system design/configuration, project coordination, test planning and test execution.
- Lead the day to day maintenance of complex HR Technology solutions, implementation of new features and functionalities, upgrades, integrations and/or extensions of HR Technology solutions.
- Supports and follows production implementation change management processes including testing, documentation and required approvals.
- Develop proactive approaches using HR technology solutions to solve complex business needs/problems, while enhancing the understanding and acceptance of the HR technology capabilities.
- Draft and maintain system and user documentation for enhancements and system modifications which may include end-user training materials and develop test plans
- Apply configuration changes and/or coordinate technology changes with external vendors and IT.
- Serve as the initial point of contact on statuses, issue escalation, and/or opportunities.
- Develop a strong understanding and serve as a subject matter expert of the HR Processes and HR Technology solutions that support the business
- Create and maintain HR process maps
4 Year/Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience (4 years of experience in lieu of Bachelor's) - Minimum Required
- 5 – 7+ Years Supporting HR applications that directly align with the specific responsibilities for this role. SAP/SuccessFactor SME Experience, focused in RMK/REC/ONB . (Required)