- Evaluating and assessing client's telecom, carrier, voice, and data, managed services and cloud requirements and budgeting
- Position and sell Presidio and partner telecom, voice, managed services, cloud and data technologies and services.
- Presenting Presidio and partner solutions and demonstrations to clients.
- Identifying opportunities for selling network solutions, including data, managed services, cloud and voice communication consulting services and systems.
- Establishing rapport and trust with key client decision makers.
- Executes sales strategy by identifying customer needs and selling the appropriate services.
- Maintains a targeted understanding of customers’ business showing the ability to establish customer needs, buying cycles, and creating strong relationships to effectively drive sales and repeat business.
- Meets or exceeds monthly sales goals as defined by management.
- Manages individual sales objectives to include sales orders and billing activities to support accounting cycles.
- Manages on-going customer account maintenance to include, updating account information in company systems and resolving customer satisfaction issues.
- Prepares customer quotes and works with inside support team to ensure order requests are processed accurately.
- Works with engineering team to accurately design solutions and scope projects.
Planning & Presentation
- Adhere to sales process including but not limited to pipeline development and accurate forecasting via internal tools.
- Attends weekly Sales Commit calls and achieves weekly commitments.
- Submits presales service requests and attends presalesconference calls.
- Performs extensive proposal writing and prepares sales information for customers.
- Attends trade shows, marketing events, and performs continuous marketing efforts to new and existing customers.
- Participates in weekly sales calls with sales team and management to communicate weekly sales and profit objectives.
- Participates in on-going sales training to ensure satisfactory performance, improve sales skills, stay abreast on emerging technologies, and maintains partner sales certifications.
- Promotes company culture and ethics and establishes name recognition.
- Works in a team environment to enhance all aspects of the sales strategy.
- Mentors and lead new hires in market.
- Participates in company efforts to improve the quality of sales organization.
- 3-5 years of demonstrated sales success, preferably in carrier network services
- Experience positioning and selling Cloud and/or Managed Services solutions preferred
- Recent mid-market experience and established client relationships in specified territory
- Ability to understand, solution and sell clients’ voice, telecom, managed services and cloud needs. - Experience with telecom carriers, Cisco, Avaya, Amazon, Microsoft with telecom, managed services and cloud related solutions.
- Experience establishing relationships with national carriers and developing strategic solutions for existing and new customers
- Proficiency in the English language and reading comprehension.
- Knowledge of sales and marketing techniques and principles.
- Knowledge of administration and management principles, specifically in planning and resource allocation.
- Strong customer service skills and service orientation focus.
- Effective active learning and listening skills.
- Critical thinking, judgment, and decision-making skills.
- Strong monitoring and time management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and persuasion skills.
- Excellent public speaking and presentation skills.
- Ability to solve problems using deductive and inductive reasoning.
- Excellent oral and written communication and expression skills.
- Ability to sensitize and forecast problem areas.
- Ability to work closely and effectively with members across departments and at all levels of the organization.