Owns and drives complex business solutions end-to-end by working closely with business owners to understand their problem, gather their requirements, prepare a detailed option analysis (with compelling business case and high-level input from EIT), and present options to Senior Leadership for approval. Upon approval of project, prepare materials for Enterprise approval and hand-off to the Device Infrastructure Delivery Management team (such as key KPI’s expected as a result of implementation).
At T-Mobile, the Device and Supply Chain team is responsible for all aspects of retail planning, buying, allocation & replenishment, forward logistics, reverse logistics and repair for all channels. Candidates with retail buying, retail planning & allocation, retail supply chain, consulting, OEM supply chain or planning and of course telecom experience may all be a great fit for openings in the Device and Supply Chain team.
STUFF WE'LLTRUSTYOU WITH
- Provides business leadership by solving complex problems, making recommendations (and rationale), and managing all aspects that impact overall Supply Chain business. Reviews deliverables and provides input for other consultants.
- Has excellent Supply Chain business knowledge (end-to-end). Demonstrates solid technical fluency for the applications that Supply Chain currently utilizes while also keeping a pulse on technology roadmaps (in partnership with EIT).
- Assists in preparing the Vision for Supply Chain (a 3-year view). Develops and maintains a high level roadmap of future capabilities/programs needed to support the vision.
- Responsible for the ongoing management of the capabilities roadmap as these program initiatives are consistently updated to reflect business priorities, constraints and dependencies.
- Expert in establishing and maintaining relationships with outside partners, as necessary, to support the vision and objectives.
- Provides Supply Chain impacts to Enterprise initiatives and works cross-functionally to vet any concerns/constraints while collaborating on solution(s).
- Provides mentoring to other consultants, develops standards and leads internal process improvement initiatives.
STUFFYOU TELLPEOPLEAT PARTIES
- Ability to summarize and synthesize complex information to assist with achieving business objectives.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to lead Programs in an objective manner
- Ability to think creatively and work under pressure
- Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize work, and multi-task across several assignments
- Ability to interact and communicate professionally with all levels of staff and management as required to present solutions/options.
- Ability to think strategically, consider what is best for the business, and solve strategic business objectives
- Ability to lead in ambiguous situations and effectively negotiate to gain conflict resolution
- Ability to gain buy-in for the proposed solution(s) from the organization
- 8 or more years Supply Chain and Inventory Management experience
- 8 or more years Continuous Process Improvement experience, such as Lean and Six Sigma
- Experienced use of MS Office Tools (Word, Excel, Project, PowerPoint, Visio)
- Business Analysis experience preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Related equivalent work experience considered