Summary of Position:
The Senior Consultant, Business Intelligence & Analytics will be responsible for participating in and occasionally leading the conceptualization and implementation of defined business intelligence and analytics solution offerings from the architectural and technical perspective for Tribridge. This will include the abstraction of the various layers of identified solution offerings to facilitate broad implementation across Tribridge’s customer base, in a cloud-first delivery approach.
Responsibilities will also include the materialization of these solutions by aggregating and validating the existing IP and developing any missing components, identifying reusable artifacts, and translating these into scalable, repeatable frameworks for implementation to meet vertical and horizontal demands. This role will include hands-on design and implementation of business intelligence & analytics solutions, working closely with other team members and practices as the team is further built out and solutions are implemented. Finally, the Senior Consultant will be responsible for participating in and occasionally leading technical and business discussions from a post-sales perspective and discussing and explaining the technology where appropriate. The Senior Consultant will be expected to participate in team building and to support the growth of team and customer relationships. The Senior Consultant will proactively look for ways to keep all time productive and will use non-customer time for personal training, internal projects and administrative tasks. The Senior Consultant reports to the Director.
· Contributes to the technical leadership for, and participates in the design and implementation of business intelligence and analytics frameworks and solutions
· Participates in and occasionally leads technical and business discussions from a post-sales perspective, including whiteboarding and architectural design sessions
· Participates in and occasionally leads the technical integration of Business Intelligence & Analytics frameworks and solutions with third-party analytics engines, as well as Tribridge solutions
· Participates in the research, evaluation, and recommendation of the appropriate architectural, software and solution components needed to meet both the customers’ and Tribridge’s and objectives for cost-effective framework development and delivery
· Contributes to the standardization and best practice development for all Tribridge Business Intelligence & Analytics frameworks, offerings, and solutions
· Contributes to and may lead the development of detailed estimates and work plans for potential solutions, and participates in the development of proposals where necessary that comply with standard Tribridge methodologies
Minimum Requirements – Education, Skill & Abilities:
Preferred Requirements– Education, Skill & Abilities:
Job ID 7059765