$80K — $100K *
We have an immediate opening for a highly motivated and talented Senior PBPK Consultant and Scientific Advisor with a DMPK and PBPK modelling background. The candidate should have an in depth knowledge of the application of PBPK modelling in drug discovery and/or development and its acceptance across various regulatory bodies. The role involves leading consultancy projects with clients in the Pharmaceutical Industry to develop PBPK models for particular projects of interest. More specifically the candidate will apply PBPK models in support of a number of applications including but not limited to the following: DDI liability prediction; food effect prediction; PK prediction in special populations and biopharmaceutics/bioequivalence prediction.
The successful candidate will join an internationally recognised, multidisciplinary company, providing opportunities for further development of knowledge and skills. We offer a unique and exciting mix of academic and commercial environments that encourage regular attendance at scientific meetings as part of our continuous education programmes. As such, they will be expected to keep abreast of the latest scientific developments in the area of PBPK and IVIVE. In addition, they will have excellent communication skills and will actively engage with peers and clients within industry, academia and regulatory agencies.
Depending on experience level, the successful candidate may have the opportunity to lead other consultants and will work with the Head of PBPK Consultancy to grow and mentor other members of the PBPK Consultancy group.
The postion is computer based and does not include routine laboratory or clinical work. This position has remote / telecommute options.
· PhD degree or equivalent in a relevant field
· Hands on experience with mechanistic biological models and/or PBPK models of small and/or large molecules
· High profile in the scientific community with a proven track record of publications/presentations in scientific journals and at conferences
· Good working knowledge of common or specialised modelling and simulation platforms, such as Simcyp, Phoenix, etc
· Excellent record of communication skills, as evident by presentation at scientific meetings, and good interpersonal and organizational skills
· Experience in the field of DMPK/PBPK/IVIVE, ideally for at least 8 years
· Previous consultancy experience
Valid through: 8/13/2020
$150K — $200K
2 days ago