Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
What You'll Do:
- Assist clients in achieving strategic e-business objectives through technology solution implementation
- Deliver high quality consulting services to growing client base in Public Sector
- Participate in team development activities following the Agile methodology
- Proactively gain a level of technical expertise through internally and externally available learning opportunities as applicable as well as self-study
- Located in DMV area (DC, Maryland and Virginia) and willingness to commute to customer sites daily
- Active TS/SCI security clearance with CI Polygraph. Must have Single Scope Background Investigation (SSBI/T5) completed within the preceding 54 months.
- 2- 3 years of experience in Java development in a team environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in all aspects of software development activities including design, coding, code review, testing, troubleshooting and bug-fixing
- Comfortable working and interfacing directly with customers to gather feedback and ensure the successful delivery of services
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
Desired Skills and Experiences
- Experience in AEM products including AEM Forms, AEM Sites, AEM Assets, Adobe Sign, LiveCycle PDF document services or Digital Rights Management (DRM)
- Received training for an AEM Developer or Architect by Adobe
- Knowledge in the Web Content Management (WCM) products including WordPress, Drupal, Joomla and technology such as Sling or OSGi frameworks, JCR and REST
- Experience in development environment utilizing Apache, LDAP, SSL, SAML, SSO, XML and/or databases (Oracle, MySQL, MS SQL Server)
- Deployment and debugging experience for Java Application Servers (JBoss, WebSphere or WebLogic) and Web Server (Apache or IIS)