As a Senior Consultant Account Services you will work closely with Territory Managers, Regional Sales Managers and Vice President of Sales to present and negotiate therapy programs and preferred provider/exclusive contracts with hospital systems. Collaborate with C-Suite executives, physicians and referral sources to present Coram benefits and programs to reduce LOS and overall hospital costs for home infusion patients.
• Responsible for expansion and maintenance of business within existing Focus care accounts.
• Leverage market data and key business relationships to analyze problems,identify root causes and assist with driving practical and creative solutions.
• Build key channel relationships to enhance Infusion Market intelligence and drive sales volume.
• Present to Senior Leaders on sales potential and other important activities within market responsibilities.
• Manage utilization and billing associated with the indigent funds andhospital as payer contract
• Represent CVS Enterprise and valued healthcare offerings to NY HospitalSystems.
• Organize, facilitate and attend all committee meetings.
• Develop and facilitate critical training material in preparation of newlaunch activities.
• Prepare and present outcome data to executive level hospitaladministrative staff.
• Respond to any service issues with a high sense of urgency andproactively follow up.
• In tandem with Operations, lead the adjustment processes to enhance thedelivery of Coram services.
• Strategize with the sales team to identifyand develop additional sales opportunities in clinics, ED, etc.
• Partner with other enterprise teams and present monthly/quarterly orother frequency business plan updates.
• Manage and maintain hospital and key prescriber profiles.
This territory covers the New York City boroughs, Long Island and will be expanding in the future to New England. Some local travel will be required.
Learnmore about us:
https://www.youtube.com/user/CoramHealthcare and https://vimeo.com/search?q=cvshealth
* Minimum three years working within a health care system in a complex role, requiring frequent communication, collaboration and negotiation with key stakeholders.
* Knowledge about healthcare programs,insurance markets, and analyzing data.
* Proficiency MS Office, particularly creating Excel and PowerPoint documents.
* Experience with contract negations.
* Recent work experience in developing and facilitating presentations.
* Ability to develop relationships with C-Suite Executives and drive CVS/Coram strategy.
* A valid and current driver’s license and auto insurance.
* Live within the NY Metro area.
* Clinical degree.
* Familiarity with specialty pharmacy services.
*Bachelor’s Degree, MBA preferred.
Coram CVS/specialty infusion services is a leading national provider of specialty home infusion and specialty pharmacy services. The integration of Coram into CVS Health enables the company to offer enhanced, comprehensive infusion services; expanded payer access; and a national network of more than 85 locations, including 65 ambulatory infusion suites. Providing infusion therapies and services to over 20,000 patients each month, Coram cares for patients through all phases of their healthcare continuum including clinical and compliance monitoring, and individual patient counseling. CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues embrace fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service to meet the needs of the many people and businesses relying on us each day.
Job ID: 703867BR