We are now accepting applications for a Senior Construction Superintendent for projects in Coralville, Iowa City, and Cedar Rapids area.
Candidates must have at least 7-10 years of proven, successful site management experience.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES may include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Complete the construction Project on-time, on budget, safely, and ethically.
- Determine, implement, and manage effective manpower, on-time delivery of materials, equipment, temporary power sources, work schedules, and forward required accurate documentation.
- Maintain communication with project manager, Owner, and subcontractors to advocate high quality completion on schedule.
- Forward project changes to Project Managers for documentation and customer authorization before enacting changes.
- Recruit, review and select capable subcontractors; manage their progress. Forward certificates of insurance and warranty information.
- Maintain strict construction schedule, making changes as necessary to ensure mile stones, quality, and completion dates are met.
- Knowledge of building code regulations and is a critical thinking / problem solver.
- Keep work area clean and verify employees are obeying safety regulations.
- Valid driver's license
We offer a competitive wage, health and dental insurance, 401K with a company match, and vacation package to the right individuals. Pre-employment drug screen required.