- You will be a vital component to the foundation of our company by using your years of experience and your learned know-how to steer the project management team in completion of projects
- Should have managed other project managers and have experience working on various projects at a time.
- Detail oriented and good process implementation are qualities required for this individual.
- You are going to manage all aspects of the team and daily project coordination by using the latest technology, cutting edge software, and contemporary building techniques.
- You will use your fundamental mathematical skills to apply conceptual percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
- You will compose reports and business correspondence as well as present information to owners, project executives, subcontractors, and the entire project team.
- The majority of the work done in Florida region is Healthcare/Medical buildings, so someone with extensive healthcare experience is required.
- 12+ years of project management experience on projects of $20- $50 M.