Datasite is the industry leader in technology solutions that enable mergers, acquisitions, initial public offerings, restructuring and other critical capital transactions in more than 170 countries. We provide the world’s leading investment banks, private equity firms, law firms and corporations with tools to simplify, streamline and accelerate the due diligence process, helping them close more deals, faster. We are a global team of high-energy, passionate people. We have strong individual voices but we work as a team, bringing out the best in each other. We thrive under pressure and always keep the customer at the heart of everything we do.
As an integral team member of the Shared Services Team, this role is responsible for being the Concur T&E administrator and for processing global invoices and vendor payments accurately and efficiently. Qualified candidates will have strong attention to detail as well as strong communication skills, a customer service focus, is comfortable working with all levels of the organization, and must embrace change and process improvement. We are looking for someone that can work both independently and collaboratively while also prioritizing a diverse workload.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for being the global Concur T&E Administrator: review and audit expense reports, provide support and training to employees with their expenses, become knowledgeable with the global T&E policy, create and maintain Concur reports, and ensure expense reports are submitted and reviewed timely.
- Monitor expense report mailbox and respond timely to inquiries.
- Process corporate credit card requests per the company policy.
- Ability to work and communicate with all levels of the organization.
- Responsible for being the global program administrator for GRAM - Bank of America’s Global Reporting and Account Management system; partnering with BOA on credit card reporting, issues, and requests.
- Complete monthly journal entries for credit card purchases and accruals.
- Complete monthly account reconciliations for AP and credit card clearing accounts.
- Complete audit workpapers for assigned accounts.
- Review, process, and reconcile monthly bank statements for each card program, ensuring timely payments.
- Partner with AP Transaction Processing Analyst to process global invoices, including matching to PO’s, attaching invoice documentation, coding to appropriate operating units, currency, and GL accounts, and ensure payments are completed timely and accurately.
- Research and resolve errors and accounting discrepancies.
- Create and update process documentation for accounting processes as required.
- Ensure compliance with all company accounting policies and procedures.
- Participate in special projects and initiatives and provide general support to the Shared Services manager as needed.
- Bachelors degree in accounting or equivalent
- 5-7 years AP processing and/or accounting experience
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Acute attention to detail and a dedication to providing high quality work products
- Desire to dive into details to resolve issues
- Advanced experience in Microsoft Office, specifically in Excel and Outlook
- Ability to quickly assess issues and relevant information to make effective decisions
- Ability to work independently and with teams
- Proven ability to adapt to change and identify process improvements
- Dedication to team and needs of total organization
- Ability to work extra hours to meet month end close deadlines
- Concur experience a plus
- Experience with global accounts payable processing
- Experience with journal entries and account reconciliations