This position requires a senior software engineer providing full system and software life-cycle support for incremental software functionality. The candidate should be self-motivated, enjoy working directly with the customer and with the end-users and value high quality software.
• Minimum of 7 years with software development lifecycle experience; BS degree or related engineer/technologydegree can substitute for 2 years
• Strong Python experience
• Experience with full stack development (GUI through to the database)
• Experience writing applications that interface with databases
• Strong LINUX skills
• Within the last 7 years, a minimum of 5 years' experience with designing, coding, testing, and debugging software to run under either Microsoft Windows (XP or later) or UNIX (Solaris 8 or later, Redhat LINUX) Operating System.
• Strong work ethic and focused developer with high productivity
• ELK stack (Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana)
• SIGINT knowledge
Education Requirement: A BS degree in a technical field
Clearance Requirement: This position requires a Top Secret/SCI security clearance, based on current background investigation (SBI), as well as the favorable completion of polygraph. Clearance and polygraph processing will be completed by the U.S. Government.