Polaris Alpha develops innovative solutions to the most significant challenges affecting our Nation's ability to collect, utilize, and defend digital information. We’re passionate about developing cutting-edge, creative solutions, and fostering a highly sought-out place of employment for many of the brightest minds in the industry. We are the best because we hire the best. At Polaris Alpha, we have developed a culture of going above and beyond the normal expectations in the delivery of our work. Our clients and employees are the number one reason why we’re successful, and that formula won’t be changing!
Polaris Alpha is looking for individuals who can develop andapply advanced theories and research techniques to develop complex and advanced software applications. The individuals will plan, conduct, technically direct, and evaluate projects or major phases of significant projects, coordinating the efforts of engineers and technical support staff in the performance of assigned projects. May provide work leadership for lower level employees.
• Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering and 8+ years of applicable software design and development experience; or
• Various years of applicable software design and development experience
• Experience with iOS or Android internals/vulnerability research
• Experience with C programming
• Experience with Linux kernel development
• Experience with reverse engineering
• Experience with ARM assembly
• Various years of applicable design and development experience
Physical Demands and Working Conditions:
Normal office setting, therefore the noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. Work is generally sedentary in nature, but may require standing and walking. Use of hands to operate computer equipment. Frequent near vision uses for reading and computer use.
Polaris Alpha is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.