Polaris Alpha develops innovative solutions to the most significant challenges affecting our Nation's ability to collect, utilize, and defend digital information. We’re passionate about developing cutting-edge, creative solutions, and fostering a highly sought-out place of employment for many of the brightest minds in the industry. We are the best because we hire the best. At Polaris Alpha, we have developed a culture of going above and beyond the normal expectations in the delivery of our work. Our clients and employees are the number one reason why we’re successful, and that formula won’t be changing!
Polaris Alpha is looking for individuals who can develop andapply advanced theories and research techniques to develop complex and advanced software applications. The individuals will plan, conduct, technically direct, and evaluate projects or major phases of significant projects, coordinating the efforts of engineers and technical support staff in the performance of assigned projects. May provide work leadership for lower level employees.
Education and Training:
• Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering and 8+ years of applicable software design and development experience; or
• Various years of applicable software design and development experience
• Experience in software reverse engineering (to include the use of tools such as IDAPro, gdb, WinDbg, OllyDbg, etc)
• Experience in vulnerability research
• Strong proficiency in C programming
• Experience with source code analysis
• Experience with assembly programming (any architecture)
• Proficiency in Python scripting
• Experience using continuous integration tools
• Experience developing automated testing
• Experience with Windows programming
• Experience using Visual Studio for development
• Experience with Windows kernel development and Windows internals
• Experience with low-level mobile development (Android or iOS)
Physical Demands and Working Conditions:
Normal office setting, therefore the noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. Work is generally sedentary in nature, but may require standing and walking. Use of hands to operate computer equipment. Frequent near vision use for reading and computer use.
Polaris Alpha is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.