· Independently manages assigned testing protocols, and develops risk-based testing activities under Compliance Testing Manager, and/or Head of Independent Testing guidance.
· Leads and performs assigned testing activities within budgeted project hours including cross team engagements. Adheres to established timelines for testing and monitoring assignments.
· Leads and performs testing activities accurately, thoroughly, and following work paper protocols in accordance with Compliance Independent Testing Standard, Operations Manual, FMP (Fundamental Monitoring Points) requirements, and CUSO-IHC Standard.
· Adheres to Compliance Independent Testing Standards, Operational Procedures, established service level agreements, and any promised timelines in order to provide high value service to business partners.
· Leads and contributes to team process enhancements through sharing of innovative ideas. Also, adapts to and executes process improvements timely.
· Develops and maintains core technical and soft skills (e.g., systems, leadership, people management, planning and organizing, communication, job knowledge and problem solving).
· Prepares and presents written information in a clear, concise, grammatically correct, and convincing manner.
· Demonstrates and influences others with a positive attitude in the work place and accepts accountability.
· Responds timely to internal or external requests for information, analysis and/or advisory testing services.
· Achieve objectives within constraints.
Required Education or Equivalent Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field Required
- Any one of the following: Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), CRCM, CAMS or equivalent audit/compliance certification preferred
- Years of functional/professional experience: 5 - 7 yrs. combined in Banking/Compliance/Audit/Risk Management/Regulatory
- Strong compliance knowledge and experience with banking regulations in lending and deposit; knowledge and experience with Third party vendor and Reg W preferred
- Be a team player, willing to work flexibly to meet team goals
Administrative/Technical Skills/ Other Information
- Extensive experience with MS Office products including Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Visio is required.
- Working knowledge of data analytics tool (i.e., ACL) preferred