Involved in most if not all of the following activities depending on business unit, to ensure compliance with laws and regulations:
- Analyze and interpret laws and regulations and determine impact on new and existing policies, products, procedures and services.
- Effectively communicate regulatory and procedural changes and/or important issues to affected business unit(s), field, and customers, and build strong relationships with business partners.
- Recommend new policies and procedures.
- Provide direction and support to business partners on compliance policies and procedures.
- Perform audits, with directional assistance from manager or supervisor assistance, of products, procedures and services to meet internal company standards and ensure compliance in all areas.
- Research, draft and/or review insurance/securities, products, communications.
- Correspond with customers and ap