If you're looking for a career in a company that's evolving, has a great culture and amazing opportunities within the Healthcare Industry, AMN Healthcare is the clear choice. As America's largest and most respected health care staffing and management services company, we are the recognized leader in nursing, physician, and allied professionals. As part of the AMN team you'll work with motivated team members who have pride in - and passion for - what they do. Guided by our core values, we remain steadfast to our commitment to career growth and development for all levels of team members so they may navigate their own future and grow with the company. AMN will help you reach your professional and personal goals everyday while making a meaningful contribution. Experience for yourself The AMN Difference!
Make an Impact in this High-Profile Role as You Consult with Business Executives and Drive Best Compensation Practices at a Top-Ranked Healthcare Solutions Company
If you combine analytical savvy with the gravitas to consult with executives and a passion for designing compensation best practices, this position offers you several compelling opportunities.
· You will report to and, at times, fill in for the Senior Director, Total Rewards, and serve as an important, high-profile resource for business leader.
· We'll provide you the empowerment and autonomy you need to thrive and make your mark at a $2B company on the cusp of becoming a $3B company.
· If your current role is stifling your entrepreneurial and innovative spirit, this could be a great fit -- those talents are required at AMN.
· While you will create a high number of sales comp plans, there also will be traditional comp projects across a diverse organization that provides solutions in staffing, managed services, predictive analytics, software and more.
· You'll be able to build a progressive career home at a respected leader in the expanding and recession-resistant healthcare industry.
You will be responsible for the development and design of all commission and compensation plans, including:
· Providing analytical and technical support for the compensation team and to the enterprise.
· Acting as consultant to HR Business Partners and business leaders by providing recommendations on compensation matters while ensuring a consistent application of the compensation methodologies that align to business objectives and company policies.
· Developing and implementing best practices, process improvements and efficiencies in compensation.
We have strong comp programs in place at all levels, but we are always reviewing, refining, and updating them to remain competitive in a highly dynamic industry. In addition, you'll ensure we comply with federal, state and local regulations. For example, as a California-based company, we are committed to the standards of the CA Fair Pay Act.
The role involves analysis and administrative tasks, but there is also a strong strategic component, interacting with senior executives, supporting the integration of new acquisitions, and more.
In addition to the responsibilities described above, as Senior Compensation Analyst, you will:
· Design, consult and implement sales compensation and corporate compensation.
· Provide compensation analysis and support to the entire organization using market and internal data.
· Develop consistent holistic processes for pricing and range management.
· Approve sales career pathing and corporate manager and below compensation adjustments and tracking.
· Provide input and review the data quality and integrity of job profile setups, research issues, and maintain the structure and accuracy.
· Create and maintain job offer approval matrix and other tracking files used for reporting purposes.
· Serve as process owner for annual compensation survey season.
· Determine budgetary impact of compensation decisions.
· Prepare for and participate in compensation plan design meetings.
· Assist in data collection and communication preparation.
· Work with HRIS to ensure system meets compensation team needs and is updated to reflect salary structures and bonus programs.
· Provide support to the commission and compensation teams in the design support and analysis of sales incentive programs.
· Maintain policies and processes of the compensation team.
· Perform other tasks and duties as directed.
The Ideal Candidate
To be a good fit for the Senior Compensation Analyst opportunity, you will have:
· A bachelor's degree in HR, Finance or related field.
· 7 to 10 years of experience in compensation, HR, financial analysis or related field.
· 5 to 7 years of experience developing and designing both sales and traditional compensation programs.
· Solid initiative and the ability to achieve goals independently as an individual contributor.
· Experience in mid-market or enterprise organizations.
· Strong technical knowledge and experience with analytical tools such as MS Excel and HRIS applications; experience using Workday is a plus.
· The ability to engage effectively with business leaders, including probing for information and pushing back as necessary.
· The ability to "compartmentalize" and manage multiple projects, activities and priorities.
· Experience in sales & marketing organizations would be helpful.
You also will need to be willing and able to travel, although we don't anticipate you will travel more than about 20% of the time.
To excel in this role you will develop a reputation for delivering sound solutions -- strong insight based on quality analytics, with a dash of innovation. Your recommendations should include a brief summary of how you arrived at your conclusions, to inspire confidence and help educate your clients.
Many people are surprised at the fast pace they find at AMN. First, you'll need to be highly organized and nimble to thrive here. Second, as you develop best practices, you'll need to understand that process is important, but too much structure can slow things down. In spite of the pace, we still hold ourselves to high standards for quality and accuracy.
Respect ● Passion ● Continuous Improvement ● Trust ● Customer Focus ● Innovation
AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer
We encourage minority and female applicants to apply
AMN Healthcare is committed to fostering and maintaining a diverse team that reflects the communities we serve. Our commitment to the inclusion of many different backgrounds, experiences and perspectives enables our innovation and leadership in the healthcare services industry.
We value professionalism in everything we do – this includes the professional presence we project as we interact with internal and external customers.