Accuray- Senior/Compensation & Benefits Analyst
We are Accuray, and we help cancer patients live longer, better lives by revolutionizing the treatment of cancer through our industry-leading radiation oncology treatment solutions, CyberKnife and TomoTherapy. We share tremendous pride in our mission and the leading-edge technology that our company designs, builds and sells to healthcare facilities and cancer treatment centers around the world.
· Are you motivated by being a part of something bigger than yourself? By applying leading-edge technology to improving people’s lives?
· Are you looking to have impact, to get things done?
· Do you thrive in work environments driven by change and growth?
· Do you find high energy physics, robotics, imaging and 3D graphics to be cool?
If this sounds like you, read on…
Senior/Compensation & Benefits Analyst
We’re looking for a Senior/Compensation & Benefits Analyst to join our growing and dynamic organization.
This is where you come in.
The Senior/Compensation & Benefits Analyst will design, administer, communicate, and implement Compensation and Benefit programs across the company
What kind of person will thrive in this role?
You should have…
· Bachelor of Science/Arts Degree in Business, Human Resources Management or related field, or equivalent work experience
· 8-12years of HRexperience in benefits or compensation or a combination of the two for the Senior level
· Ability to develop and implement programs
· Strong interpersonal skills, including working with all levels of employees and managers
· Ability to deliver Compensation, Benefits and Wellness program related content for instructor-led training events
· Excellent analytical skills
· Advanced Excel skills, with demonstrated ability to translate complex analyses to exhibits
· Ability to meet deadlines and manage priorities in a fast-paced environment
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Ensure compensation and benefits standards comply with company policies and/or other regulations or legislation.
· Experience with Workday a plus.
And everyone you work with should describe you as being able to:
· Be customer focused, drive operational excellence, build trusting relationships, and work with a sense of urgency.
And you should be motivated by…
· Working with products that improve cancer patients’ quality-of-life
· A culture that’s high on transparency, where performance and behaviors are celebrated on a regular basis
· A job that requires you to be flexible and be willing to expand the scope of your work beyond your job description
· A work environment that expects you to take things and get them done, and where your voice and opinion are valued.
What you will do:
· Participate in the creation and implementation of the Job Architecture and Job Profile projects. Partner with HRIS to maintain accuracy of employee and position data (e.g., job code table) in Workday. Work with HR Business Partners and business leaders to create and implement job profiles consisting of job descriptions and competencies.
· Manage execution of the annual Focal program (e.g., competitive market analysis, develop budgets, develop merit matrices, oversee training and communications, partner with HRIS on tools, planning, etc.)
· Complete annual salary survey submissions and conduct market benchmarking analyses to ensure Accuray’s compensation and benefit programs are competitive.
· Manage the monthly equity grant process. Prepare and audit the monthly grant report; partner with HRBP’s, HRIS, Talent Acquisition and Stock Administration to ensure accuracy, appropriate approvals are received and SOX compliance.
· Prepare statistical analysis, data modeling and report summarization for base salary, bonus and equity programs. Work with Finance to ensure they have all necessary budget information for compensation and benefit programs.
· Provide support and consultation to HR Business Partners, Talent Acquisition and business leaders concerning pay recommendations and interpretation of compensation practices and guidelines.
· Administer US benefit programs such as: medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance, tuition, FSA accounts, health and wellness programs, PTO, employee assistance programs, FMLA, COBRA, Worker’s Compensation and the 401k Plan, in accordance with plan provisions and legal regulations. Communicate with vendors on routine matters and engage in problem resolution. Demonstrate excellent service to internal customers by answering questions, solving problems, reviewing and processing monthly bills.
· Analyze, review, recommend, and obtain approval for changes to compensation and benefits at the country level.
Where you’ll work
Our headquarters is located in Sunnyvale, CA, in the heart of Silicon Valley. Here at Accuray we are professional, friendly, and collegial.