THIS POSITION IS LOCATED IN OAKWOOD, GA (45 miles northeast of the center of Atlanta). Wayne Farms offers competitive pay, an industry leading benefits package including: medical, dental, and eye-care coverage, employer-matched 401(k), disability income protection, life insurance, flex spending accounts and voluntary benefits such as critical illness, accident, and long-term care indemnity insurance plans.
Administers and supports the compensation programs to ensure consistency and competitiveness of the programs and to achieve the organization’s goal to attract, identify, develop and retain a high performing and engaged workforce. Performs research and analysis on compensation policies and practices in the areas of job evaluation, base salary, variable pay, pay structures, internal equity, external market trends, and regulatory compliance. Includes base, variable and executive compensation programs as assigned. Develops collaborative client and HR relationships to support effective and efficient compensation needs and services. Support the communication strategy and processes for compensation across the organization.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS:
- - Manage requests for job evaluations/re-evaluations for new and existing positions; complete market and FLSA analyses; communicate results to stakeholders.
- - Administer Long- and Short-Term incentive plans.
- - Provide calculations and resulting cost projections of the Long- and Short-Term incentive plans and provide results to Finance for purposes of monthly, quarterly, annual budget projections.
- - Participate in compensation and rewards surveys; analyze results and make recommendations on annual salary budget and annual range movement.
- - Make recommendations on survey participation/purchase; maintain survey library.
- - Ensure accuracy of compensation information in HRIS system; responsible for workflow data of all compensation related practices.
- - Administer annual merit increase process.
- - Manage the compensation department’s databases and filing systems.
- - Maintain job families, titles and grades with HRIS acting as gatekeeper for all additions and changes.
- - Assist with design and delivery of compensation training to Human Resource employees and managers.
- - Provide guidance and support to HR and clients on compensation related matters.
- - Prepare statistics, create reports, identify trends and prepare summary of analysis to management as it relates to compensation.
- - Ensure compliance with state and federal regulations related to compensation programs; assist with audits and required federal filings.
- - Lead and/or participate in company-wide compensation initiatives.
- - Analyze current compensation programs, policies and practices; assess for effectiveness and make recommendations for improvement.
- None. This is an individual contributor position. Competencies required: Functional/Technical Skills, Action Oriented, Problem Solving, Learning on the Fly and Interpersonal Savvy.
MINIMUM EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- - Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution OR equivalent experience.
- - Minimum 5years’ experience in base and variable pay compensation.
PREFERREDEDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- - Experience in the field of Executive Compensation
- - Certified Compensation Professional (CCP) designation or progress towards CCP
- - PHR/SPHR certification
REQUIRED TECHNICAL SKILLS:
- - Must be technologically adept and able to work with multiple Microsoft applications and HRIS systems.
- - Advance knowledge of Excel (pivot tables, VLookUp, Concatenation and other functions).
- - Ability to partner withinternal and external resources to ensure timely solutions.
- - High work capacity, dependable, results oriented and strong sense of urgency.
- - Direct experience managing multiple vendors and compensation administration outsourcing.
- - Experience and technical expertise of broad range of compensation practices and programs (Executive, Sales, Base and Variable Pay)
- - Expert proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- - Direct and empathetic communication style.
- - Ability to work in fast paced environment with multiple priorities.
- - Excellent organizational skills, with precise attention to detail.
- - Appropriately operate with frequent access to confidential information.
- - Demonstrated sound work ethic, honesty and moral character.
REQUIRED PROBLEM SOLVING SKILLS:
- - Understand and interpret data while drawing logical conclusions based on available inputs.
- - Critical thinking skills in standardized situations as well as non-routine problems.
- - Manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously and prioritize work accordingly.
- Follow departmental and company safety policies and programs.
- - Frequently sits for long periods of time utilizing office equipment and/or computers.
- - Long periods of time requiring intense concentration in an open area office space.
- - Occasionally lifts up to 20 lbs.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.