Blackhawk Network Holdings, Inc. is a global financial technology company and a leader in connecting brands and people through branded value solutions. Blackhawk platforms and solutions enable the management of stored value products, promotions and rewards programs in retail, ecommerce, financial services and mobile wallets. Blackhawk's division offers technology solutions to businesses and direct to consumers. The division offers enterprise, SMB and reseller partners an array of platforms and branded value products to incent and reward consumers, employees and sales channels. Headquartered in Pleasanton, Calif., Blackhawk operates in 26 countries. , please visit , , , or our product websites , , and .
Blackhawk Network is seeking to hire a Senior Compensation Analyst to join our global total rewards team. The Senior Compensation Analyst provides compensationsupport for various business units, and the administration of compensation policies, processes, procedures, and HR and management education/training. This role will work very closely with HR business partners including technology group and various regions and provide compensation services, advising on standard and complex issues.
This position reports to the Sr. Director, Total Rewards. We're looking for a self-motivated team player with sound analytic skills, attention to detail, and can translate data into information and positively impact business objectives. A seasoned, experienced professional with a full understanding of area of specialization; resolves a wide range of issues in creative ways.
- Provides professional consultation and guidance to client base regarding a variety of compensation issues. Responds to manager's questions regarding compensation philosophy, policies and procedures. Leverages HR Business Partners where appropriate.
- Creates and maintains job codes, pay plans and other compensation components within the EC system, coordinating as needed with HRIS, HRBP and other closely related areas.
- Manage various compensation programs, including but not limited to salary planning process, variable pay program, e.g. bonus process, systems management, budget analysis, data analysis and consulting and training management on a global platform.
- Works to integrate functional and technical requirements for special projects or process improvements. Manage and support systems, tools and methods to ensure scalability and growth owing to M&A and other activities, as needed.
- Work closely with HRIS team to query, compile, and analyze data for informed compensationreports and presentations.
- Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors. Demonstrates good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions. Networks with executives and various levels of individuals from internal and external.
- Manage annual salary structure review process and recommend the best salary infrastructure for BHN jobs. Understand the leading trend in the compensation area, make recommendations to the management.
- Partner with HR Business Partners, Finance/Tax, and legal for various processes. Manage and collaborate on compensation-related and ad-hoc projects, as required.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field; and a minimum of 8+ years of experience in Compensation and financial analysis with increasing levels of responsibility; global experiencepreferred
- Ability to work independently to address data requests and perform analysis on large data sets; extremely detail-oriented
- Knowledge of applicable federal and state laws relating to compensation and pay equity.
- Excellent skill in Excel. Expert in various excel key functions, e.g. pivot tables, vlookups and various excel formula
- Effective communications and presentation skills.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to plan, organize and effectively manage multiple assignments. Be able to handle sensitive information with discretion, and proven ability for flexibility and managing multiple priorities
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships. Team-player who can work in a collaborative environment, cross-functionally, and globally
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, with frequently changing priorities.