Performs staff support activities to develop, implement and administer compensation policies and programs. Audits jobs for content and prepares job descriptions reflecting job responsibilities, activities, duties and requirements. Develops and/or participates in compensation surveys to collect and analyze competitive salary information to determine company's competitive position. Reviews proposed salary adjustments for conformance to established guidelines, policies and practices. Recommends corrective or alternative actions to resolve compensation-related problems. Reviews requests for new or revised classifications to determine appropriate salary grade assignment. Formulates recommendations regarding development of company salary structure, job revisions and organizational structures. Reviews existing and proposed statutory requirements governing compensation administration and recommends appropriate courses of action. Responsible for sales and non-sales plan design.
- Manages and assists with the administration and maintenance of various compensation, audit and accounting data requests, to include monthly budgeting, quarterly accrual maintenance, annual budget analysis and reconciliation as well as ad hoc audits.
- Completes global compensation and market reviews and analysis and prepares recommendations.
- Provides guidance on the merit planning, analysis and recommendation.
- Provides guidance and collaborates with Geo partners on the implementation and maintenance of global compensation systems and programs.
- Partners with HR and management in the development of job descriptions. Works with global HR partners and management to help ensure consistent titling and leveling of jobs.
- Collaborate with Management on the review, design, analysis of variable incentive plans. Accountable for updating plan documentation and communication.
- Provide guidance to lower level compensation staff. May train/mentor.
- Understand and Adhere to all Corporate Policies to include but not limited to ACI Code of Ethics and Global Information Security.
- BS Degree or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years compensation and/or benefits experience