• Lead CCFS commercialization that helps to drive the adoption of the new fountain platforms in allchannels - including NRS, NFS and Region. Collaborate with cross-functional leads within Customer Care, Product Supply, Commercial Leadership, Customer Teams, NA Brand Teams, K&I, and CCFS Center Platform Leads to define costs and value driven from potential CCFS initiatives, enhancements, and programs.
Function Specific Activities:
Function Related Activities/Key Responsibilities
Commercialize Innovation (Equipment, Products and Tools) (70%)
- Partner with broader Coca-Cola Freestyle Platform team to construct commercialization plans including timing, terms, approach, tools and communication
- Lead Cross-Functional teams to ensure execution with excellence with new platform, products, or program
- Identify potential risks/opportunities by listening to customer teams, and working with cross-functional teams to quickly address.
- Build tools for cross functional sales teams to communicate programs to customers
CCNA lead to help inform and prioritize CCFS innovation pipeline (20%)
- Evaluate key business needs, opportunities and trends to drive current and future CCFS success
- Partner with broader Coca-Cola Freestyle team to translate needs into business requirement
- Provide VOC insight on potential pipeline developments
Develop strategic solutions and programs to help build capability with existing platforms (10%)
- Evaluate existing on-boarding solutions and provide strategic guidance on opportunities to improve
- Work w/ cross-functional teams to ensure updated content & tools (i.e. Operating plans, Sharepoint)
- Represent VOC in business routines supporting CCFS Platform evolution (software, 7000, 9000)
Education Requirements: Minimum Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience. MBA or other graduate degreepreferred
Related Work Experience:
- 8 years' experience, preferably in the consumer goods/beverages industry
- Broad development and commercialization expertise across channels, product, program, equipment & operations.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills needed to articulate a business point of view and influence the decision making of clients, peers and other key internal/external customers.
- Strong system thinker capable of developing a deep understanding of end to end impact of potential solutions for all involved function and recommend solutions that appropriately balance both short term and long term priorities
- Confirms understanding of customers business needs, issues faced and opportunities with various customer buyers in order to effectively communicate the needs of a viable solution.
- Develop and execute against strategies to ensure CCFS meets desired business objectives for growth and profitability
- Develop field/bottler/customer sales materials & tools to assist in the sell-in & implementation of CCFS Platform priorities
- Coordinate execution and implementation of approved projects within area of responsibility in order to execute the plan
Job ID: R-12028