- Create new market share through prospecting and developing a new customer base.
- Strengthen existing customer partnerships within commercial accounts.
- Cultivate new leads through referrals, company provided leads, networking groups and cold- calling.
- Efficiently manage territory resources to maximize daily production and customer relationships.
- Provide security consultations to customers that include design, scope of work, theory of operation and solution integration.
- Promote and cross sell all ADT products and services.
- Collaborate with product and manufacturing representatives and operational counterparts.
- College Degree preferred, must have High School Diploma or GED.
- Minimum 5 years of sales experience and 3 years in the security industry.
- Proficient in system design applications, bidding tools, customer management, Microsoft, etc.
- Experience with integrated video surveillance, access control, and fire.
- Expert in customer relationships, conflict resolution, negotiation, and customer service.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to present to executives.
- Proven ability to generate leads
- Strong Negotiation Skills
- Business Acumen
- Functional/Technical Skills
- Results driven
- Team Oriented
- Problem Solving
- Forward Thinker
- Must have valid driver’s license issued by the State in which they reside
Job ID 1815821