We are currently seeking talented Senior Color & Retoucher Operators to join our Flex Force Team to service our clients’ needs across the United States. The ideal candidate will be eager and self-motivated with a keen eye for detail to ensure goals and objectives are accomplished. The Senior Color & Retouching Operator modifies and/or enhances images for basic to intermediate production assignments to incorporate in final layout for assembly. Under the direction of the client project team, this role performs color manipulations, retouching, photo composition, color proofs and printer-specific color corrections or modifications for packaging or digital (pre-media) layouts per project technical specifications.
ABOUT OUR FLEX FORCE:
We operate 24/7 and are seeking to fill both day and night positions with flexible start times and days of the week. You'll get the opportunity to work on different projects for some of the world's biggest brands.
DO YOU DESIRE TO:
- Work remote at a location and time that works for you
- Engage in project-based work; which by nature varies in scope & duration to keep work interesting and different
- Maintain a high degree of autonomy; only accepting projects that align with your background/lifestyle
- Gain experience and develop professional skills to advance your career
- This is a REMOTE – WORK FROM HOME Opportunity!
DO YOU HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH?
- Consults with team and attends project meetings to evaluate individual project needs.
- Makes recommendations and/or changes to files that have been prepared for correct output.
- Prints proofs on all available proofing devices.
- Performs quality checks on proofs, including measuring color.
- Creates ink recipes to match supplied color target provided by clients or printers. May involve process to create a recipe, produce a proof, measure the results and adjust until the target color is met.
- Assembles high quality proof presentations for clients.
- Assembles mockups and sales samples.
- Reviews quality of final product before release to client.
- Ensures high quality standards in all production client deliverables, including accurate, consistent and timely completion of projects according to budget and project specifications.
- Effectively uses industry standard software, tools, and photo and color manipulation techniques such as photo composition, color manipulation, retouching and scanning.
- Ensures client project team has most current information about the status of the assigned project.
WHAT DOES SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE?
- Producing high quality standards in all production client deliverables.
- Meet the deadlines of the project to ensure all tasks and activities are completed on time.
- You initiate kickoff and solution review meetings and ensures that subsequent meetings or tasks occur in a timely manner as dictated by each project.
- You meet the clients’ needs and understands client's expectation.
QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Arts, Photography or related field
- 6+ years progressive color and retouching experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Proficient in photo and color manipulation techniques and processes such as color separations, color conversion and correction, profiling, trapping and bleeding of imagery, etc.
- Basic understanding of applicable color retouching and image software
- Occasional travel either locally, nationally, and/or internationally may be required.
- High degree of proficiency in MS Office Suite, Outlook & Internet applications.
- Strong analytical, prioritizing, interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation, budgeting, project management (from conception to completion), & planning skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (including analysis, interpretation, & reasoning).
- Solid understanding and application of mathematical concepts.
- Ability to develop and maintain collaborative relationships with peers and colleagues across the organization, as well as, internal and external clients.
- Ability to work well autonomously and within a team in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment.
- Ability to work with and influence peers and management.
- Self-motivated with critical attention to detail, deadlines and reporting.
- Ability to work overtime as necessary.
PHYSICAL ASPECTS / WORK ENVIRONMENT
- Regularly required to stand; walk; sit; and talk, hear and see.
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
* Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals to perform the essential functions.