We believe that clothes — and how you make them — can make a difference.
Since 1853, we’ve been obsessed with innovation to meet people’s needs. We invented the first blue jean. And we reinvented khaki pants. We pioneered labor and environmental guidelines for our manufacturing partners. And we work to build sustainability into everything we do.
A company doesn’t last 160 years by standing still. It endures by reinventing itself, striving to delight its consumers, winning in the marketplace, and by remaining true to its values.
We employ more than 17,000 people around the world – supporting great brands, including Levi’s®, Dockers® and Denizen®. Our employees are committed to innovation, creativity and collaboration. Put simply, if you’re looking for a new opportunity, this is a great place to grow your career.
A successful Collaboration Engineer will be expected to plan, analyze, design, test and deploy Microsoft O365 solutions globally at LS&Co. You will need to demonstrate knowledge and technical expertise with Enterprise Voice, SharePoint, Teams, and Cloud/On-Prem Skype for Business environments, promote creative solutions to our customer’s, and develop relationships with essential customer stakeholders to help them achieve their goals.
- Designing and deploying enterprise-wide, complex cloud and On-Prem UC solutions
- Establish video conference room standards.
- Leading technical discussions with senior customer executives that drive decisions and implementations.
- Reviewing and managing technical requirements and business functional requirements for establishing new cloud and On-Prem UC solutions.
- Designingarchitecture with Microsoft Skype for Business technologies that meets customer’s technical, security, and needs for apps/workloads.
- Designing deployment strategy to move from Skype for Business to Teams.
- Configuration, troubleshooting and support of complex UC deployments
- Ensure overall availability and stability of all Collaboration and Voice/Video Infrastructure technologies supported
- Manage infrastructure projects or tasks (upgrades, migrations, maintenance, and new technology) to completion.
- Configuration, troubleshooting and support of IP-Telephony systems and protocols, voice and video QOS
- Demonstrate in-depth knowledge of IPT, call centers, networking concepts
- Identify, Isolate and resolve complex voice and video problems to reduce impact
- Evaluation, testing and planned deployment of new conference room voice, video and reservation technologies
- Troubleshooting of UC applications and network issues using variousreal time traffic analysis tools
- Partner with colleagues to meet team goals and improve processes and practices
- Perform performance and statistical monitoring and develop procedures and best practices to improve overall environment
- Provides technical escalation support for new and existing technologies in collaboration with other technical and management stakeholders
- Collaborates with IT partners to administer and supportinfrastructure environments and establish the overallsupport process
Minimum Education Required: Bachelors Degree
Years and Type of Experience Required:
- 10 years supporting Collaboration in a large enterprise environment
- Expert knowledge and experience with Skype for Business
- VOIP, Skype for Business, Contact Center, IM and Presence, E911, Voice Gateways, architecture, troubleshooting and administration
- Advanced expertise Voice gateways (MGCP/H323/SIP) a plus
- Knowledge and experience Exchange Unified Messaging
- In-depth knowledge on the Microsoft Office 365 platforms with an architecture focus on Skype for Business
- Extensive experience migrating and deploying SFB, integrating SFB with Telephony, deep knowledge of cloud environments and services related to collaboration and messaging capabilities such O365, Exchange Online, Yammer, and other relevant solutions.
- PowerShell or comparable scripting and automation experience
- Knowledge and experience with Session Border Controllers
- Fundamental understanding of UNIX and Microsoft Server OS
- Basic understanding of routing and switching protocols
- Knowledge and experience with vendor management
- Ability to travelboth domestic and international
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
- AudioCodes M1K SBCs and SBAs, Azure and Azure AD, Polycom voice, Knowledge and Experience with VTC and A/V equipment
- Strong understanding of UI/UX principles and best practices
- ++Microsoft SharePoint certifications; MCSE SharePoint is a major plus
essential partners & Interaction:
- Internal: Technology Teams, HR, Corporate Communications, Brands