Teradata empowers companies to achieve high-impact business outcomes through analytics. With a powerful combination of Industry expertise and leading hybrid cloud technologies for data warehousing and big data analytics, Teradata unleashes the potential of great companies. Partnering with top companies around the world, Teradata helps improve customer experience, mitigate risk, drive product innovation, achieve operational excellence, transform finance, and optimize assets. Teradata is recognized by media and industry analysts as a future-focused company for its technological excellence, sustainability, ethics, and business value.
The Teradata culture isn’t just about one kind of person. So many individuals make up who we are, making us that much more unique. It’s what sets apart the dynamic, diverse and collaborative environment that is Teradata. But even as individuals, there’s one thing that we all share —our united goal of making Teradata and our people the best we can be.
Are you a problem solver? Does the prospect of solving the world’s toughest problems with data and analytics in the cloud excite you? Would you like to work side-by-side with the brightest analytical and engineering minds in the industry to help organizations innovate and solve their big data needs with cloud based solutions? If yes, you belong here at Teradata IntelliCloud.
Teradata is an enterprise software company that provides cutting-edge Big Data analytics and discovery technology helping Fortune 1000 organizations be efficient and innovative by uncovering new opportunities to grow revenues and cut costs. From large financial services organizations to global communication services providers to healthcare providers to auto manufacturers to online gaming, the largest organizations globally are using our Big Data analytics and discovery technology to make sense of petabyte scale multi-structured data to better understand customer behaviors, anticipate customer needs and develop better products and solutions.
The Teradata Senior IntelliCloud Security DevOps Engineer will be responsible for engineering and operating the security solutions required by the next generation of Teradata’s IntelliCloud Services. This role will lead the design of cutting-edge scalable and high performing security services that ensure our customers’ data are appropriately protected and monitored and to identify potential security issues. We are looking for candidates who are passionate about security, automation and love the challenge of working in highly distributed and dynamic Hybrid Cloud environment.
• You are center to help engineer, operate and maintain security systems and software in large distributed and Hybrid Cloud environments
• Partner with Cloud product management, engineering and operational teams to develop best of breed security services supporting Teradata IntelliCloud compliance initiatives (PCI DSS, ISO 27001, HIPAA), customer requirements and operational SLAs
• Identify and define system security requirements
• Design security service architecture and develop detailed system designs
• Prepare and document standard operating procedures and protocols
• Configure and troubleshoot security tools and applications
• Identify/Deploy technical solutions and/or new security tools to help mitigate security vulnerabilities and automate repeatable tasks
• Ensure that the company knows as much as possible, as quickly as possible about security incidents
• Write comprehensive reports including assessment-based findings, outcomes and propositions for further system security enhancements
• Assist in tracking of risk mitigation plans as part of our risk management program
Skills & Attributes:
The ideal candidate will possess the skills and experience listed below:
• Proven track record designing, documenting and successfully deploying security solutions on private and public clouds (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud), including IAM, FIM, Vulnerability Management, AntiVirus, IDS/IPS, SIEM, MFA & PAM solutions.
• Technical and comprehensive knowledge of next generation firewall configuration and policy management to include experience with IDS/IPS, DLP, SSLVPN and NAC.
• Administrative and operational knowledge of SIEM, to include experience with managing log sources, customizing queries, parsing and collating data.
• Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Microsoft Azure security models
• Experience with information technology operations, information security operations, business continuity and disaster recovery.
• Experience deploying security solutions meeting one or more of the following security standards: NIST/FedRAMP, ISO 27001, ISO 27002, PCI DSS, HIPAA Security Rules
• Strong understanding of application security and industry standards and best practices
• Must be a self-starter and able to work well with others in a fast-paced agile environment with an emphasis on collaborating and assisting the team to meet business objectives
• Ability to quickly develop working relationships with peers and key stakeholders, such as business partners, legal, internal audit and technology specialists.
- Scrum Master with proficiency leading all agile ceremonies, define project backlogs, user stories and acceptance criteria.
• 10 years of information technology experience
• 5+ years of Information Security experience
• Bachelor’s degree in information security/systems or related experience
• CISSP / CCSP certification a definite plus
- Certified Scrum Master is a plus
*Our total compensation approach includes a competitive base salary, 401(k), strong work/family programs, and medical, dental and disability coverage.