The Cloud Monitoring Engineer is a hands-on technical position responsible for operating a diverse set of top tier monitoring services. This role will work directly with Cloud Services teams to improve our cloud automation capabilities and monitoring posture:
- Build industry leading monitoring and logging solutions supporting micro-service and serverless technologies
- Work with our 24 x 7 Technical Operations Center (TOC) to improve the visibility of our e-commerce products (internal and external)
- Manage cloud monitoring tools such as Splunk, DataDog, AppDynamics, Nagios, NewRelic and Dynatrace.
- Maintain logging flows, application logs and infrastructure logs in order to identify any gaps in visibility
- Build and support dashboards and alerts from logging frameworks
- Partner with Experian Global Security office to ensure policies and standards are being properly applied.
- Familiar with the concept "developer self-service model",