Who you are:
You are a seasoned and passionate Solutions Cloud Engineer/Architect hands-on with in-depth skills with Public Cloud and DevOps technologies. Your breadth of knowledge and depth of experience allow you to act as a leader and SME while developing innovative solutions. You are comfortable with providing guidance, strategy, and advising on best practices for a variety of clients and technical environments. Your solid communication skills mean that you can easily present to technical and non-technical audiences alike, including c-level executives. You are eager to join an exciting, rapidly growing team at a company where you can immediately start to make a great impact.
What you'll be doing:
- Working with client stakeholders to drive strategy, facilitate collaboration, and deliver strategic planning artifacts to feed the strategic planning process
- Working with customer and commercial partners to align strategy to marketplace strategy
- Leading and contributing to strategic planning forums and customer strategic planning initiatives
- Leading architecture team to develop and deliver strategic, value-driven solution architectures
- Delivering solution architectures to execution teams, communicating their value and ensuring implementation viability and success
- Chairing and contributing to Architecture board to ensure solutions are built in line with architecture and architectures are aligned to business and mission outcomes
- Building and maintaining technology road maps ensuring due diligence and a realistic implementation path
- Driving experiments to evaluate new technologies and methodologies to accelerate project delivery
- Delivering timely, effective, easily understandable, concise technical studies and market research
- Developing solutions for AWS, Google Cloud, and Azure
- Working closely with client engineering teams to implement solutions to cloud and data services requirements
- Assisting in triage of other projects/programs and making technical recommendations to senior-level leadership
- Utilizing highly developed communication skills to achieve stated business outcomes
- Effectively executing on strategic communications on current and future technology initiatives
- Communicating strategy and technology with senior stakeholders, leadership, and executives
- Ensuring regular, effective communication happens with team members and cross-functional resources
- Serving as leader and subject matter expert in cloud and DevOps technology
- Providing training and customer technical workshops to drive technology adoption, active customer engagement, and participation
- Building collaborative forums to seek forward-thinking solutions that anticipate and drive positive change
What you will bring with you:
- 15 years of applicable technical experience
- At least 5 years of Cloud and/or DevOps solutions architecture experience
- Subject matter expertise in DevOps tools and methodologies including Terraform, Kubernetes, CI/CD, Python, Ansible.
- In-depth knowledge and experience with all 3 major public cloud providers (AWS, Google Cloud, and Azure)
- Architect-level cloud certifications (preferred)
- Excellent leadership and advisory skills
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills, ability to present to and comfortably speak with executives
Who is Taos?
Taos helps today’s enterprises and rapidly growing businesses harness the power of the cloud and DevOps with digital transformation and optimization solutions. From Executive Leadership to our delivery teams, Taos listens, understands, and delivers best-in-class work. Our deep technical expertise and solutions-driven approach help address our client’s biggest business challenges and opportunities. As a Global Leader of Cloud and DevOps, Taos continues to solve What’s Next.