Built on 30 years of expertise, Randstad Professionals provides specialized recruiting services to a diverse portfolio of clients ranging from Fortune 500 companies to small and mid-sized businesses spanning multiple industries.
The Senior Cloud Data Engineer (AWS) is responsible for the design, development, modification, adaptation, and implementation of information technology solutions via applications, systems, databases, and applications infrastructure.
In this role, the Senior Cloud Data Engineer (AWS) will be responsible for:
- Identifying and integrating data from multiple sources in batch and real time
- Reviewing, designing, and developing data quality management processes and automated procedures intended to produce high levels of data integrity
- Creating data integration routines and data pipelines
- Understanding data architecture principles and supporting data models to encourage the implementation of targeted architecture
- Researching and recommending solutions to complex and vague problems
- Overseeing code reviews and delivering feedback regarding others' designs/code
- Leading and mentoring a small team of developers for specific projects and tasks
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline
- 8+ years of related data engineering or software engineering experiencepreferred
- 3+ years of related data engineering or software engineering experiencerequired
Candidates should understand and have a proven track record with:
- Programming languages (Python, Scala, Java)
- Data integration solutions (Snaplogic/Talend)
- Data models and schemas (ACID, Transactions, Normalization)
- At least 1 implementation in the cloud, preferably AWS (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Designing and developing APIs and abstractions
- Developing and deploying distributed data applications via open source frameworks (Nifi, Kafka, Apache Spark)
- Building applications with open source RDBMS and NoSQL databases and cloud warehousing solutions (Snowflake)
- DevOps techniques for CI/CD, test driven deployment, and test automation (Jenkins, Terraform, Git, Docker, Maven, Kubernetes)
- Debugging large components in coordination with other engineers
- Implementing software via unit/integration and acceptance testing
- Leading significant pieces of development within the SDLC (coding, deployment, testing)
Click to apply now, or regarding this role, contact Adam Daley at .
At this time, our client is only able to consider candidates that are eligible to work for any employer in the United States without sponsorship.