McKesson's Supplylogix division has an opening for a Senior Cloud Architect. This position will ideally be based in our Las Colinas, TX office.
- Architect decisions with a focus on business value. Adjust and architect due to an evolving business, regulatory and technical landscape.
- Guidance to invest in the right capabilities, lower cost & complexity, while improving speed to market
- Provide technical guidance to the technical and product teams that addresses business value and customer objectives
- Ability to communicate fluently in architecture, business and technical terminology and traverse seamlessly among each as needs and audience dictate
- Influence strategic decision making with internal and external stakeholders through positive collaboration
- Proactively research and share best practices on emerging technologies to enable continuous improvement
- Grow and mentor software engineers
- Innovate to help our clients, product and account management teams solve tough problems
- Support and champion collaboration and best practices within the McKesson technical community
Critical Experience Requirements
- 3+ years as a Solutions Architect with recent hands on development experience
- 5+ years as a Tech Lead
- 7+ years experience as a senior software engineer /developer with C#, ASP.NET MVC in a go-to developer role
- 5+ years cloud experience (Azure, Amazon, Google); Azure is a plus
- 5+ years working in an Agile environment
- Technical build out of POCs (Proof of Concepts)
- Advanced knowledge of distributed software systems, design patterns and architecture principles
Additional Knowledge & Skills
- Commitment to our ICARE core values – Integrity, Customer-First, Accountability, Respect & Excellence
- Healthcare or pharmacy domain experience is a plus 4-year degree in computer science or related field or equivalent experience
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills. Ability to work independently and within a team environment to foster a positive work environment.
- Passion for learning the latest technologies with a track record of constantly expanding your expertise.
- Desire and ability to make entrepreneurial decisions as an architect. We're looking for creative thinkers who enjoy being a part of the solution.