$150K — $200K *
Halvik is seeking a highly motivated, flexible, organized, and detail oriented Azure Cloud Architect to join our team.
· Responsible for developing cloud strategy and managing cloud migration/adaption process
· Regularly evaluates cloud applications, infrastructure, services and software to improve and optimize cloud based solutions
· Develops network topology, application security groups, and implements highly secured application segmentation to comply with cyber security standards
· Establishes best practices to migrate large, enterprise level applications to cloud (IaaS, PaaS and SaaS)
· Develops cost optimization techniques to reduce overall cloud infrastructure and services cost
· Develops Enterprise level cloud architecture to deploy container based systems in a multi-vendor environment
· Conducts Decision Analysis and Resolution (DAR) and develops Proof of Concept (POC) using various cloud platforms and services
· Designs and engineers automated deployment, monitoring and maintenance functions
· Implements virtualization technologies to achieve the efficiencies and reduce the data and application foot print
· Must have sound knowledge of TCP/IP, IP addresses, HTTP/HTTPS, TLS, Cloud traffic manager, Cloud Load Balancer, Storage ,NSG, ASG , VNET and Sub-net and DNS.
· Microsoft Azure Cloud Architect certification
· Minimum of 10 years’ experience with Cloud Migration or Application Modernization using Cloud Services
· Bachelor's Degree
· Must have 3 consecutive years of US residency
· Cloud Cost Modeling, Azure Cloud IaaS, PaaS, SaaS, Azure SQL, Disaster Recovery, FedRAMP Compliance, Cloud Application Services, Networking, Hybrid Cloud, SSO, Azure Cloud Monitoring and Integrate with ITSM, MS Dynamics (SaaS), ChatBot Service
· Applicants selected will be subject to a Public Trust background security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to sensitive information.
Halvik offers a competitive full benefits package including:
Company-supported medical, dental, vision, life, STD, and LTD insurance
Benefits include 10 federal holidays and PTO.
401(k) with company matching
Flexible Spending Accounts for commuter, medical, and dependent care expenses
Charitable Contribution matching
Valid through: 6/12/2021