A DAY IN THE LIFE:
Provides clinical, technical and product knowledge support to existing and potential customers. Builds and maintains solid customer relationships and provides customer training at all levels. Is responsible for key customer reports as required to support Medtronic Navigation and ENT IGS products and service. Must perform all duties within the Quality System and BCS requirements.
Responsibilities may include the following:
- Conducts on-site education and / or consulting.
- Supports field personnel in providing the best possible outcomes and service for Medtronic customers.
- Partners with sales colleagues to develop and execute plans of sales for within one or more business unit(s).
- Participates in conventions, forums, and meetings to increase product awareness.
- Works closely with Clinical Lead, Clinical Management and Regional Sales team to provide customer case and sales support.
- Identifies and facilitates execution on growth opportunities with Sales and Clinical Support Team.
MUST HAVE: MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS:
- A High School Diploma or GED with a minimum 8 years of clinical or medical sales experience OR
- An Associate's Degree or Clinical Certificate with a minimum 6 years of clinical or medical sales experience.OR
- A Bachelor's degree with a minimum of 4 years of clinical or medical sales experience.
NICE TO HAVE:
- B.S. in Nursing, Science or Technical Discipline preferred
- Radiology Technologist and/or MRI certification
- Prior experience with Image Guided Systems
- Prior experience with MRI
- Operating room experience