The primary function of the Senior Clinical Educator is to provide patients, physicians, and health care providers with program-specific trainings, prescribed therapies, and tools to effectively execute a quality clinical process, ensuring that training materials support the desired standard in accordance with company Policy and Procedures, accreditation standards, and program requirements.
- Designs, develops and/or delivers client specific product training in collaboration with the sales and marketing teams and to address identified needs or gaps in performance or knowledge. Trainings will support patients, physicians, and health care providers with recurrent, tactical, customer service and client specific programs and could be delivered through a variety of mediums to support the business need (classroom, webcasts, etc.). Trainings encompass presentations which may include return demonstrations to ensure level of competency of learners.
- Works collaboratively with client sales team representatives to provide clinical and technical product information that supports/enhances the sales presentation during sales calls and of marketing efforts at local, regional and national trade shows/meetings.
- Communicates effectively and works cooperatively with the client, Team Manager and the sales team to ensure that their activities meet the Customer sales support needs for their assigned territory.
- Assesses client levels of product outcomes and provides follow up to promote and maintain high level of customer satisfaction.
- Provides the Client and or UBC Manager with a summary of their sales support activities, business expenses, and educational presentations timely and accurately as required.
- Maintains a calendar for the Customer of their work assignments and communicates changes to their schedule promptly.
- May educate client sales representatives on new product training.
- Participates in program specific orientation meetings, client sales meetings, and monthly joint client conference calls if required by the client.
- Develops protocols, writes articles for presentation, participates as a member of professional organtizations, and serves as a subject, product matter expert.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience; Master’s in nursing or related field preferred.
- Eight to 12years of relevant hands-on clinical experience or direct patient care service experience in a hospital, home care or long term care setting; 3-5 years of experience in professional Specialty.
- Registered Nurse; Certification in professional Specialty
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Word and PowerPoint and Excel; current driver’s license and safe driving record; willing to travel 75% or greater, including weekends; use computer; cell phone/blackberry/printer/fax.
Job Id: REQ20009796