The Sr. Client Success Executive plays a critical role in providing overall strategic, relationship, operational and organizational leadership during the planning and implementation of VisitPay to key clients. This position will manage and cultivate established client relationships and drive revenue through product adoption and use, ensuring that all aspects of VisitPay’s software and services perform at levels that exceed client commitments and service level agreements (SLAs). The Sr Client Success Executive is a results-oriented and innovative thinker, who can collaborate with senior-most client contacts and still achieve the day-to-day operational responsibilities to ensure successful and timely client implementations.
- Manage and develop ongoing relationships with existing clients at a senior and operating level.
- Drive day-to-day client relations and serve as the primary client advisor. Become a trusted advisor based on business acumen, ability to provide strategic counsel with confidence and poise, effective project leadership, ability to coach through conflict, natural EQ and an innate ability to anticipate need.
- Maintain solid understanding of “big picture” view of client and VisitPay relationship; maintain awareness of future client events and activities that provide new opportunities with VisitPay.
- Coordinate the development and delivery of client solutions including strategies, configurations, and reporting.
- Utilize a sound client solutions delivery framework, driven by key metrics and reporting.
- Manage client expectations and assess and address client issues, both emergent and systemic.
Competencies for success:
- Highly organized and detail-oriented self-starter with strong analytical skills and the ability to multi-task
- Proven success in working within an organization where the technology solutions being delivered are revenue generating services sold to multiple clients within a defined market
- The ability to give and receive feedback at all levels of the organization along with strong coaching, problem-solving and collaboration skills
- Solid and demonstrable understanding of data-centered technologies oriented toward multi-tenant, cloud-based solutions
- Bachelor’s degree (preferably in a technical discipline) required; MBA strongly preferred
- 7+ years of related work experience with a minimum of 3 years in client services and/or healthcare
- Proven experience managing client implementations and relationships
- Proven oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated management-level relationship management skills
- Experience managing and working with client-facing, technology-based products
- Training and experience with process and project management methodologies (Lean, Six Sigma or PMI) a strong plus
- Director-level will be considered for the right candidate