The Sr. Client Solutions Analyst focused on designing end-to-end solutions provides expertise and knowledge on Canon Solution’s America (CSA) technology and partner technologies. The Sr. Client Solutions Analyst has an understanding of pre and post finishing technologies, including market positioning, and pro’s/con’s for presentation in the highest possible quality from information obtained through market intelligence, show events, and customer input. Responsible for effectively articulating decision-making information to prospects and customers in an unbiased fashion by providing direction to assess and assemble solutions. This is a National position in which it is critical to apply extreme attention to detail for highly complex solutions. The role is focused 75% on finishing and 25% on workflow solutions, building an overall robust end-to-end solutions.
Canon Solutions America is a Canon U.S.A. Company providing integrated systems technology that comprise one of the strongest solutions portfolios in the document management industry. If you have industry experience, have an interest in technology, and are an outgoing person this may be the position for you!
Canon Solutions America offers a competitive compensation package including, travel allowance, medical, dental, vision, 401(k) Savings Plan, profit sharing, success sharing, educational assistance, recognition programs, vacation, and much more!
· Research Technology for Production Print Solutions (PPS) from vendors by collaborating and collecting from various sources and articulating direction on technology used to internal and external audiences, including show visits, worldwide vendors and innovative designers.
· Organize and plan periodical reviews as requested by customers and prospects, and conduct customer presentations and product demonstrations. Includes participating in proposal content to ensure workflow and finishing solutions are presented accurately and properly scoped. Includes controls drawing (could be CAD designs) and vendor parts and price components.
· Translate our customers’ requirements into the right combination of product and services to differentiate the CSA solution. This includes schedules for installation, testing and certification of the solution.
· Ensure a solution’s viability and supportability against customer expectations and CSA’s ability to deliver. Collaborate and collect necessary partner information enabling creative solution proposals to customers/prospects.
· Capture current state and future state visions, design an end-to-end solution for our customers; often this works with partners, partner technologies, sales operations and otherinternal resources to complete a strategy for pricing and support, driving hardware, software and professional services and solutions to existing and potential customers.
· Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Technology, Marketing or Graphic Arts related field
· Minimum of 10 years’ experience in a technology related field within the printing industry
· Extensive knowledge of Microsoft products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint); CAD knowledge is a huge benefit
· Possess a strong understanding of pre and post finishing solutions and available Partner/Suppliers (worldwide), workflow and software solutions, project management, high volume production continuous and sheet fed printers.
· Have strong affinity with technology, be able to understand and translate complex technology requirements into tangible business benefits for prospects and customers.
· Ability to apply knowledge in print processes, environments and languages. (Mailing, archiving, data processing and MIS)
· Understanding solution costs and the ability to clearly articulate these internally and externally, along with the benefits and profit they bring.
· Collaborate daily in direct support with sales, major accounts, C-Level customers and large potential engagements ensuring executive management involvement.
· Experience in establishing and developing account relationships with C-level decision makers and influencers
· Exhibit initiative and self-starting behavior; must be highly organized.
· Be a team player with excellent interpersonal, communication (written and oral) and presentation skills
· Able to adapt to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem solving capabilities.
· Be available to communicate to team members outside of normal work hours
· Desired background across both Graphic Arts, Direct Mail and Transactional market segments
· Demonstrated experience of:
o Inkjet technologies in the Digital Printing Industry
o Partner (workflow & finishing) solutions in the Digital Printing Industry
o Working with customers and Partners
o Effectively coordinating multiple programs
o Business Acumen
Job ID 15646