"JOB BRIEF (PURPOSE)
Responsible for ensuring delivery of the Key Private Bank (KPB) client experience and contact strategy for a book of business in coordination with the Sr. Relationship Manager and client advisory team Investment, Fiduciary and Planning Strategists.. Accountable for maintaining and helping to grow approximately 100 client relationships through a proactive focus on meeting client needs as it relates to planning, investments, trust, banking and client service. Leverages technology in the management of client relationships and delivery of advices. Ensures a focus on client experience and retention through conducting the following activities:
• Coordinate client relationship reviews (Scheduling, Preparing, Leading, Follow-Up, Implementation, Asset Allocation Review, Estate Document Review, Planning)
• Provide and educate clients on Wealth Direction (Goals, Concerns, Priorities, Net Worth, Planning & Advice). Ensures client usage and achieves goal through Wealth Direction penetration.
• Advise clients on wealth issues such as review of outside Assets, Life, Disability, LTC and P&C Insurance, Credit and Deposit Needs, Estate Document and Planning Review, Asset Allocation Reviews, Liquidity and Life Events
• Collaborate with Sr. Relationship Manager and client advisory team on sales opportunities by assisting with the prospect proposal process, effectively onboarding new client relationships and identifying new business opportunities for existing book of business
• Ensure superior client servicing activities are maintained with support from Associates and central/national resources
• Identify and escalate at risk client situations to Sr. Relationship and Sales Leader
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
The Client Experience Manager is responsible for functions that align with the KPB prescribed Client Experience based on each Client’s Value Segmentation to create a constructive client experience. This includes:
• Maintains and expands current client relationships.
• Accountable for management of book of business in Salesforce (house holding, client profile updates, contact management, task management)
• Develops and maintains an in-depth knowledge of financial wealth management services and products as well as knowledge of competitors and competitive products.
• Leads, coordinates, and assembles advisory team based on client needs. Acts as lead and/or client advocate/ representative on assembled team.
• Employs and maintains a disciplined approach to client review process using designated tracking tools to document progress on implementation of client strategies.
• Develops a comprehensive understanding of client’s needs, based on the review and analysis of personal and business financial data gathered through Relationship Reviews, Client Insights and Internal Partners.
• Determines client needs and opportunities using Building Mastery and KPB Planning approach.
• Delivers distinctive service by completing annual relationship reviews with all assigned clients, consistently updates the tools with current client data, call summaries, etc.
• Collaborates with relationship management team to deepen the relationship based upon need and assessment.
• Prepares and delivers client presentations, individually and as part of a team, presenting appropriate financial solutions via consultative review and proactive contact. Uses Wealth Direction consistently.
• Promotes and cross-markets products and services to clients by keeping clients informed of products and services.
• Actively listens to concerns, presents a clear concise picture and provides the client with targeted solutions to close the sale.
• Maintains ongoing contact with new clients to ensure a consistently positive experience with Key throughout onboarding process.
• Maintains all banking products, including credit while mitigating risk.
MARGINAL OR PERIPHERAL FUNCTIONS
• Provides feedback to partners regarding new product development
• Ten plus years of demonstrated sales and business development experience with proven results
• Demonstrated strong or advanced knowledge of Investments, Trust and Credit; ability to consult and prioritize client needs
• Demonstrated in depth knowledge of financial products and banking regulations
• Demonstrated strong client advisory and servicing skills
• Demonstrated experience with and broad understanding of personal financial statements
• Proven experience with and comprehensive understanding of consumer or customized lending
• Aptitude and interest in using technology in the management of relationships and delivery of client advice
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Undergraduate degree in business related field or equivalent work experience
• Proficient in personal computer applications to drive results
• Certified Financial Planner, CWS or equivalent experience.