The Sr. Client Executive is a strategic account management role that will have significant interaction with C-level and SVP level executives within assigned account base. This role works with (up to 5) clients (Ricoh's largest clients) to build account strategy aligned with industry strategy working directly with Partner Executive and Industry Strategist.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Cultivate and expand client relationship with C-level and SVP level executives.
- Responsible for selling a defined portfolio of more complex solutions at Ricoh largest clients.
- Gain sound understanding of clients' business challenges and goals by conducting effective client engagements.
- Lead business planning process in partnership with the client with a specific focus on account level planning.
- Build 12-18 month roadmap at account level aligned with industry roadmap.
- Drive profitable growth in assigned account(s) through valuable customer engagements, contract retention and expansion, and addition of services.
- Proactively engages and aligns additional sales, operations and SME resources aligned to client initiatives.
- Brings thought leadership to the client engagement and uses collaboration to build trust, confidence and influence.
- Clearly articulates Ricoh's position in the industry and value to the client.
- Builds relationships inside the organization, account retention and expansion, and manage the day to day sales activities.
- Strives to understand and manage the customer's approval process through sponsors.
- Meet or exceed revenue and gross profit expectations.
- Leverages CRM to enter/track all sales data and activities daily.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience, and Certifications)
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience in related field.
- 10+ years account management experience.
- Consultative selling experience required.
- Experience working with C-level / executive level leaders in F1000 companies.
- Proven experience expanding services within F100 accounts preferred.
Req Number 19-01775