- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, Supply Chain, or related industry
- 8+ years using a consultative sales approach selling commerce solutions in a CPG Manufacturer and/ or Retailer environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Proficient in Google Suite
- Proficient in Salesforce.com (CRM tool)
- Ability to travel up to 40-50%
- Individual Competencies:
- Adaptability: Responds to change with a willingness to learn new ways to accomplish work objectives with a positive attitude.
- Emotional Intelligence: Possesses emotional self-awareness to identify and manage emotions, maintain composure through stress and anxiety, and recognize the emotional responses of others in order to understand the client's needs and adapt the message.
- Accountability: Sets clear goals, objectives, expectations, and responsibilities and monitors the process, progress and results to hold self and others accountable for measurable actions and results.
- Communication: Giving and receiving messages and information in written, oral, and visual formats in a clear and concise way for a complete understanding of meaning and intent.
- Influence: Uses appropriate interpersonal styles and communication methods to gain acceptance of a product, service, or idea from prospects and clients.
- Negotiation: Effectively exploring alternatives and positions to reach outcomes that gain the support and acceptance of all parties.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the major job responsibilities (essential functions) of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the major job responsibilities. This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications associated with the job.
While performing the duties of this job, the associate is:
- Regularly required to use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls, and reach with hands or arms.
- Regularly required to talk or hear and read instructions on a computer monitor and/or printed on paper.
- Occasionally required to stand, kneel or stoop, and lift and/or move up to ## pounds.
- Regularly required to view items at an extremely close range and must be able to adjust and readjust focus.
- Support a safe work environment by following safety rules and regulations and reporting all safety hazards.
As an Inmar Associate, you:
- Put clients first and consistently display a positive attitude and behaviors that demonstrate an awareness and willingness to listen and respond to clients in order to meet their short-term and long-term needs, requirements and exceed their expectations.
- Treat clients and teammates with courtesy, consideration and tact; you also have the ability to perceive the needs of internal and external clients and communicate effectively with the objective of delighting and retaining the client.
- Build collaborative relationships and work cooperatively with others, inside and outside the organization, to accomplish objectives, develop and maintain mutually-beneficial partnerships, leverage information and achieve results.
- Set and attain achievable, yet aggressive, goals with a sense of urgency and accountability.
- Understand that results are important and focus on turning mission into action to achieve results following the principles of Flawless Execution while consistently complying with quality, service and productivity standards to meet deadlines and exceed expectations by giving our clients the best possible outcome.