Industry: Staffing & Recruiting•
8 - 10 years
Posted 504 days agoby Boinapalli vijay kumar
This is an Urgent Requirement where the Client is Looking for Long-term.
Only Citizens And Locals are Highly Preferred..,
Position Title: Sr Cisco Telephony Engineer
Location: - Charlotte, NC
Contract: 1 year,
You will be critical member of the Global Voice Operations team to ensure proper operations of a growing Cisco environment. Assess, plan, and perform MAC duties. You will interact with other IT team members as well as various internal customers and external vendors.
· Provide senior engineering and support on all UC infrastructure including by not limited to all session border controllers, voice gateways, voice circuits (IP or TDM), and Cisco Contact Center Enterprise.
· Develop documentation for processes, procedures and support.
· Convert requirements into actionable scope of work.
· Evaluate and certify unified communications hardware and software.
· Manage Unified Communications relationships – escalate issues when appropriate.
· Perform infrastructure system maintenances, upgrades and migrations.
· Review data monitoring stats and confirm SLAs with platforms and carriers are being met
· Provide tier 3/4 unified communications support.
· Participate in on-call rotation.
o 7 + years’ experience with Cisco Unified Communications products in a hands-on role required
o Cisco Unified Communications Manager (Call Manager)
o Cisco Voice Gateways
o Excellent written and verbal communication skills
o Excellent customer service skills