$80K — $100K *
Radiology Partners is the largest and fastest growing on-site radiology practice in the US. We are an innovative practice focused on transforming how radiologists provide consistently exceptional services to hospitals, imaging centers, referring physicians and patients. With our state-of-the art clinical technology, specialized expertise, access to capital, and retention of top physician talent, Radiology Partners reliably exceeds the expectations of our clients, patients, and partners. We serve our clients with an operational focus, and, above all, a commitment to quality patient care. Our mission is To Transform Radiology.
Radiology Partners is seeking a Senior Charge Reconciliation Analyst responsible for ensure we are maximizing our billing potential. As a member of the Revenue Cycle Management Team you will be a key contributor to Revenue Cycle objectives by providing analytical solutions and proactive recommendations to senior management. As a Senior within the team, this individual serves as a role model for other analysts in both decision making and analytical ability. This person will also act as a partner to multiple groups.
POSITION DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Partner with IT, client sites, internal and external billing team to ensure complete billing
• Data collection/compilation from various sources to develop reports and analytics tools
• Communicate across teams, providing analytical overviews on key metrics
• Coordinate with key stakeholders to ensure analytical solutions are delivered
• Evaluate and analyze results relative to expectation; understand, explain, and communicate variances; and adapt solutions to reflect emerging insights
• Participate in initiatives to drive performance and strategic objectives
• Conduct research and ad-hoc analysis to support revenue cycle goals
DESIRED PROFESSIONAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor’s degree with emphasis in business, healthcare, and/or accounting preferred
• 2+ years of experience in running financial analytics
• 2+ years of experience in healthcare billing, healthcare reimbursement and healthcare revenue cycle management preferred
• Excel, PPT, Access experience required
• SQL and Tableau experience preferred
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills, across people, process and technology
• Preferred Rev Cycle Management or Medical Billing experience is a plus
• Highly motivated self-starter who is an excellent team player
• Work collaboratively across multiple functions (Finance/IT/Clinical Leaders)
• Ability to innovate in a fast-growing work environment and comfortable dealing with ambiguity
Radiology Partners is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in creating and celebrating a culture of belonging and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all teammates.
Valid through: 3/10/2021