Industry: Financial Services•
5 - 7 years
Posted 361 days ago
USPartnerships andShared Services is the fastest growing segment within TD Bank, America’s Most Convenient Bank. We provide co-branded credit card, private label andsalesfinance services to several of the world’s top brands and a multitude of clients in diverse industries. In addition, this team is accountable for theinfrastructure supporting the US Cards Business and is tasked with enhancing platform capabilities to deliver world-class issuingexperiences.
Lead, plan and execute on the end-to-end delivery of Change Management throughout the lifecycle for assigned programs / projects / initiatives in alignment with the change management strategy and business strategies.
• Expert level professional role requiring in-depth knowledge / expertise in own domain / field of specialty and working knowledge of broader related areas
• Lead the end-to-end delivery of major deliverables and or work packets for projects of mid-range complexity and scale
• May support deliverables and work packages across multiple change workstreams (e.g., change, communications, stakeholder management).
• Collaborates with project stakeholders to complete assigned deliverables
• Provides advice and guidance on the application of TD’s change methodology and framework(s) as applicable to change workstreams and project scope.
• Integrates the broader organizational context into advice and solutions within own area
• Understands the industry, competition and the factors that differentiate the organization and the need / rationale for the change
• Applies best practices to change management methods and tools to ensure continuous improvement
• Acts as a subject matter expert within their own area of specialty or a resource for others
• Leads workstreams of moderately to complex risks and resource requirements; may lead process to complete workstream deliverables across project workstreams and stakeholders
• Contributes to setting standards within area of expertise
• Leads the resolution of complex problems requiring analysis of multiple variables, including consultation with multiple stakeholders
• Uses advanced methods to contribute to new solutions and recommend standards against which others will operate
• Impacts a range of functional programs and operations across own and related teams
• Interprets guidelines, standards, policies and results of analysis to inform decision making at senior levels
• Builds stakeholder alignment in leading projects and activities; may provide subject matter advice at senior levels
• Generally reports to a Senior Manager role
• Acts as the change management lead for Tier 3-4, moderateriskand regulatory projects with multiple stakeholders and across multiple functions
• Undergraduate degree
• Change Management Accreditation is an asset
• 5+years relatedexperience
Mon – Fri